shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity band / 5 stone / 3 stone...help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

adrienne10

Rough_Rock
Hi there,

I wasn''t sure if my latest post would get read buried in my last one, so I thought I''d start a new thread...anyway...

Wow...thanks everyone for all your advice!

I''ve spent the last few days browsing this site like crazy but now I''m more confused then ever!!!

Now I don''t know what I want. I do know that I LOVE Kaleigh''s ring - the round with pear sides. And with the band - heaven. And I also love 3 stone cushions. BUT we don''t have a big enough budget to get a really fabulous ring. Even if we doubled it to about 5K, I just don''t know. I''m not sure if I should just get a 3 stone of whatever I can afford, or hold off until I can afford a bigger ring.

Maybe I should just go with a semi-eternity or 5 stone for now, with a plan to buy a coordinating ring in the future? If I plan on getting a 3 stone to wear with it down the line, then I''ll need to figure out what style setting would look best with it and not rub the wrong way, and what size diamonds to get for the band.

What do you think???

Thank again!!!

- Adrienne

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I would buy the ring from a place that perhaps allows trade-ins later.

As for the style, that is really up to you, but appox $2,500 would buy a beautiful eternity band or 5 stone ring. I love the five stone option if you want a bit larger diamonds, but eternity bands are also just classic.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
oh...and not sure if this was in your other postings, but perhaps you could get a 3-stone ring, with a sapphire center, and change the center stone later...

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I have been wearing 5 stone bands and really like them. I love the coverage they give over the finger and I don't worry about damaging stones/prongs the way you might with an eternity band. I wear my rings all the time, including when I train my dog
6.gif
. I've just never had any problems with them and always feel dressed up with the amount of blingage
3.gif
I have one for each hand...just to keep things even
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results