shape
carat
color
clarity

ER Photos: Leif Benner Toronto custom

smoothmoose

Rough_Rock
A couple weekends ago, we took a trip to NYC and I surprised my fiance by proposing to here in central park. Here's a couple of photos from that day.

EllenWolffPhoto-4646-034_crop.jpg

EllenWolffPhoto-4732-066 (1280x854).jpg

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning. I really like the baguette sides with the round. Congratulations to you. :appl:

smoothmoose

Rough_Rock
SparklyOEC|1339036806|3210891 said:
Stunning. I really like the baguette sides with the round. Congratulations to you. :appl:

Thanks. Yeah, that was key design element. Baguettes and round really add a unique contrasting element to the ring which we both love.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks AMAZING, smoothmoose! It turned out perfectly- I really LOVE the baguettes in the band! Those are gorgeous and unique - great choice!

Tell us about the proposal!!!... and did you have to rush off to (??) London right after on business???

Congratulations on your engagement!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Great-looking ring! Congratulations on your engagement!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous! Congratulations!! :appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful combination, and so unique! Congratulations!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
The e-ring is beautiful!!! More pictures please!!!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to you both, the ring is gorgeous - love those baguettes :love:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful and really unique. I love it. Congrats to you both! :appl:

kat08

Rough_Rock
It's stunning! I love those baguette sides!

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
I have a soft spot for baguettes. That is a very beautiful ring.

smoothmoose

Rough_Rock
Enerchi|1339037929|3210903 said:
it looks AMAZING, smoothmoose! It turned out perfectly- I really LOVE the baguettes in the band! Those are gorgeous and unique - great choice!

Tell us about the proposal!!!... and did you have to rush off to (??) London right after on business???

Yes, I did fly directly from NYC to London. Fortunately I decided to propose first day of our 4 day trip in NYC. So we did have time to savoir it. It was totally surprise for my fiance. Believe it or not she made zero input on the ring other than some off hand comments she had on some designs she saw online. Given this forum, I now know WAY more about diamonds and jewelry than she does. I surprised her in at the Conservatory Gardens at Central Park and hired a photographer to take pictures.

It was a great trip, the weather was great, the food was great. We even got into this super-exclusive restaurant that's booked 2 months in advance that might turn to be the one of the best new restaurants in NYC, all by a lucky cancellation. So we definitely felt very grateful and lucky during our 4 days in New York.

smoothmoose

Rough_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results