shape
carat
color
clarity

Engravin the wedding band: all caps?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
For those who engraved your wedding band, did you use all upper case letters? or mixed? like

Jane & Tom or JANE & TOM? which looks better? thanks

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Jane & Tom

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I dont think we really thought about that- just left it up to the engraver at Tiffany''s where we purchased our bands.....

Did you decide on which ones you and your fiance are going with?
31.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Mine isn''t engraved. DH''s says

Love you forever... 8/7/06

Funny, it''s exactly what my dad had engraved on my mom''s band, I had no clue.

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/18/2007 10:24:19 AM
Author: Dani
I dont think we really thought about that- just left it up to the engraver at Tiffany''s where we purchased our bands.....

31.gif
hi yes! we finally decided, after numerous trips to Tiffany''s. I will get the full eternity with 3 pointers, and he will get the tiffany''s knife edge wedding band, 4.5mm

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2007 10:30:03 AM
Author: Kissmark
Date: 8/18/2007 10:24:19 AM

Author: Dani

I dont think we really thought about that- just left it up to the engraver at Tiffany's where we purchased our bands.....

31.gif

hi yes! we finally decided, after numerous trips to Tiffany's. I will get the full eternity with 3 pointers, and he will get the tiffany's knife edge wedding band, 4.5mm

LOL!! Sounds awesome! I think I am also going to purchase the Tiffany Novo band as well...its such a delicate looking band that looks great with my e-ring ....it costly, but gorgeous!!
31.gif

Make sure to post pics when you get the rings, and I'll do the same!!!

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
The engraving inside my husband''s wedding band is in all caps. We got to pick how we wanted it done. His says "I thee wed".

Jess

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
I vote for not engraving in all caps. All caps always seems like yelling, to me.
25.gif

Picos

Rough_Rock
My plain white gold band that the fiance gave me a year (or so) ago is in all caps; "I am forever yours...." (he''s going to finish the ... on the wedding band).

I gave him a miligrain white gold band for our 2 year anniversery; it was engraved with no caps (which I like best) and it says "forver and a day" in Spanish.

I like no caps; I got to chose since I went to a different store to engrave it.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
My band is only 2mm, so it was hard to engrave I guess. They did it in all caps, so it''s fine. On TGuy''s, it''s in script with mixed.

It really didn''t matter to us, because both our rings say "S&M October 6, 2006"

It''s probably kind of funny to have S&M on your wedding rings, but when we met in Europe and starting traveling together, we wrote S&M on everything that went into hostel fridges to identify it as ours (a common thing to do, and S&M are our first name initials). We kind of got a chuckle out of it at the time and when came time to label our rings, we felt it was only right to put S&M on those too.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I like Jane & Tom better.

Kimberly, that''s sweet that you coincidentally had the same thing engraved in your husband''s wedding band as your parents.

TGal, LOL at S&M! Ours is S&W. One time my uncle was trying to be funny and sent via email his favorite picture of S&W to the family - it was a gun!
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results