shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement Ring ready

Debaters1

Rough_Rock
20180412_150048.jpg 20180412_145907.jpg Hi all, it took about 3 months in total between choosing a stone and then a setting but the ring for my proposal is now ready.

A Round Cut, 2.30 Carat, E Colour, VVS2 Clarity Triple Excellent, GIA certified stone set as A solitaire in platinum. I have not been able to take some really decent pics as she hasn't left the house!

The HCA is 1.7. I'm delighted with how it looks and I hope that my GF will be too.

Thank you for all your help in terms of the knowledge base here and having my questions answered through other people's posts.

Let me know what you think, Bill.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so pretty. She's going to love it!!! Congratulations :)

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :love:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:Beautiful!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning, congratulations!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! She will be floored for sure!! :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Lucky girl! Come back with more pics after your proposal.;))

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you asked me to marry you with that beauty, I'd be saying yes too!

Debaters1

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the very positive feedback. I will pay pics when our is on her finger too.

Reliieved that this part is finished (and i am delighted with how it turned out, I'll wear it if she says no!) but now that I have the ring I've got that anxious feeling about when exactly am I going to ask her etc. And I've to have the chat with her dad this weekend. Not asking permission mind you, just giving him a heads up. Thank you all!

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful! Congratulations I'm sure your lovely GF will treasure it for years to come I wish you a fabulous engagement let us know how it goes!:mrgreen:

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The ring is beautiful and I'm sure the proposal will be, too. Enjoy this, you will be making her happier than you could imagine.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results