shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement pics with autumn foliage!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
Here are some proofs that we just got back from our engagement photo shoot, taken by Glenmar Studio, our wedding photographer. I scanned them with my 10 year-old scanner, so the quality isn''t so great. Luckily we are getting all of our wedding photos on CDs as well as proofs.

engagement1-vi.jpg

engagement5-vi.jpg

engagement2-vi.jpg

engagement6-vi.jpg

engagement7-vi.jpg

engagement9-vi.jpg

engagement11-vi.jpg

engagement8-vi.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
How cute are you guys???!! I LOVE your pics!!! They really look great!!
36.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Great pics! You guys make a really cute couple
1.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful setting, gorgeous couple!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, they look great! You guys look so cute together!!!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
These are wonderful!
9.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I love love love love your photos!!!!!! You both look so happy together and so cute and wonderful in your coats and scarves!! Fall colors and the changing leaves just make me ridiculously happy. I''m very happy that you shared your photos because they made me feel so giddy over the whole fall foliage, coats and scarves thing. I''m in my PJs but wish I were outside in my cozy scarf and coat.

I know, I sound like a nutcase. :)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures eleguin! You two make a cute couple. I love the feeling of fall clothes and the crisp air.

This is really off topic...but I absolutely love your coat. If you don''t mind me asking where did you get it?!! I''ve been looking for a simple and classic fall coat without much luck.

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for such nice comments!
35.gif
Fall is my favorite season (maybe because I was born in November), and our apartment is filled with fall decor with all earthly tones.

kcoursolle: my coat is from Ann Taylor that I got back in September.

CrownJewel: you''re not a nutcase. I gush a lot about how beautiful fall outfits are too. FI thinks I am nuts half the time
25.gif

Since I am posting, I might as well post some more pics from the engagement shoot day. These pictures I took myself for fun after we finished the pro shots.

DSC02068-vi.jpg

DSC02088-vi.jpg

DSC02086-vi.jpg

DSC02116-vi.jpg

DSC02105-vi.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
My bday is nov 4th, so you''re right, that''s probably why we love the fall. When is your birthday?

The photos of your ring are gorgeous!

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
Mine is Nov. 8th. We took these photos on Nov 4th! It was a really nice day this year, the perfect fall weather.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results