shape
carat
color
clarity

engagement party & invitations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
So, we had a great time when my future in laws came to visit this weekend! We also got to talk about the engagement party they are throwing for us in August.

If you read my previous post on this, we were worried about his parents inviting people to the e-party that we may not have been planning to invite to the wedding. Well, in the end, they just gave us complete control over the guest list, which is super generous of them. I even helped them pick out the invites (from costco.com - great deal)! I''m going to post the invite below.

RZ

PS Originally his dad wanted to ''design'' the invitation himself. Last year, he gave us a christmas present of a family photo of all of us on vacation. Very sweet, except I think that he printed the photo on an ink jet from 1998 and the photo was super pixelated. From across the room it looked great, but if you actually looked at it you couldn''t make out anyone''s faces. His idea was to crop the two of us from that photo and put it on the invitation - eek! Luckily they really liked the costco invitation selection so we went with that.

engagement party invite clean.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results