shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Engaged! Lots of pics!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful classic ring! Just stunning. and CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGMENT! :love:

sparky6

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!

After my conquest for a Halo RB Ring, this would be my next choice....so pretty and elegant!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy WOW! What a stunning ring! I have to go put my eyeballs back in my sockets.

My new favorite emerald cut on PS! I'd love to see profile pictures of the gallery, also.

karylicious

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
My fiance and I got engaged last weekend after many years together (long story short: 3 years together, 4 apart, 4.5 back together now).
It was perfect. We went from Manhattan for what I thought was just a fun weekend getaway to Atlantic City. And he proposed! We had a blast and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect proposal.

I forget what the cert. said, except that the center is 2.62 carats, color is E, each side is .8 carats. Get ready for lots of pics!

OMG. It’s GORG!!! Congratulation! It also looks like a 5ct on you!!!! Lots of Love and Happiness!!! Xoxo

IMG-20110812-00090.jpg

IMG_2919.JPG

IMAG0481.jpg

IMG_3000.JPG

Niffler

Rough_Rock
This is GORGEOUS! I just helped a friend with an emerald engagement ring and they are such a beautiful cut, so so classic. This one is stunning :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results