shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged...I got my ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Veronika

Shiny_Rock
I’m engaged.....well thought this would be the perfect place to post my ring! Since there are so many diamond fans here.....this is the first diamond I've ever owned....I’m hooked!

The Pic's are not the greatest they are off my palm pilot! I couldn't be happier with the ring.....and definitely the man!

We picked it out from birks! It sparkles and sparkles it's a .27 carat...I’m usually asked if it's a .50 carat because of it's sparkle! I’m definitely looking to do a diamond eternity band for my wedding band!

Set60_01.jpg

Veronika

Shiny_Rock
One more picture!

873312.jpg

wallace

Shiny_Rock
Congratu;ations on youe engagement! You have a lovely ring! It does look big! Post some more pictures and tell evryone your story...

wallace

Shiny_Rock
OOOOOOh - that setting - the sapphire!!! Special - different - very elegant! Did you design the setting?

Veronika

Shiny_Rock
Thank you...we didn't design the ring! It's from birks it's there standard design. They have really lovely pieces. It's the canadian version of tiffany's!
appl.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Veronika, lovely ring. It really does look big. I had to double check what you said the carat weight was because the pic on the hand looks twice that big. Love that surprise sapphire BTW. Congrats and best wishes.

Shay

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
From one Canadian to another, my heartiest congratulations!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Thats really nice, and the sapphire is such a nice touch!
Congratulations on your engagement
1.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
I luv sparkly RB stones that size! Your ring is soo beautiful!!
love.gif

Congratulations on your engagement
1.gif
You sound happy & in love - what could be better?
9.gif

AllThatSparkles

Rough_Rock
Wow! That ring looks absolutely perfect on your hand. Congratulations and best of luck!

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring! Do you have any more specs on the stone?

CONGRATS!

Veronika

Shiny_Rock
Yes I do have the spec's......

Birks Excellent Cut
Weight .27ct

Depth: 60.9%
Table: 57%
Girdle: thin to medium, faceted
Cutlet: very small
Finish: polish and symmetry both very good
Clarity: SI1
Color: I
Fluorescence: very faint

ring size is 4 1/2

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It's very pretty and I love the little surprise of the sapphire on the side!

pulp_princess

Shiny_Rock
You're right, it does look so much bigger than a .27 on you! It's beautiful! Congratulations and best of luck!
1.gif
I had considered Birks as well and it's still one of my favourite places to visit!

Trinity29

Rough_Rock
Wow! Congrats on your engagement! It DOES look like a .50 ct! Must be all that sparkle it throws off! That setting is very elegant, I love the saphires on the sides.

Beautiful choice and it looks lovely on your hand!
love.gif
appl.gif

openhelix

Shiny_Rock
It really looks beautiful on your hand!!
1.gif
The first picture captures some great fire in the ring!! Congratulations!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
WOW! I love seeing sparklies! What a lovely elegant ring! I NEVER thought of a surprise sapphire and what a lovely lovely setting! Please post more pictures!!!!

Also, is the second ring YOUR ring, because the band looks bigger for a 4.5. The diamond is beautiful and sits so well on your hand! Congrats to you both!!!
appl.gif

Veronika

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for all your wonderfull compliments! The secound ring is not my own...but it is my ring style. I grabbed it off the birks site.

Im using my palm pilot for the pictures...and well it's really hard to get in close...everything goes fussy!

I will post some proper pics soon! Thanx again everyone.................
wavey.gif

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
What a pretty ring. Congratulations! I love the surprise sapphires.
1.gif

Beansy

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring. It looks so sleek and modern, but with a cute saphire suprise. Something about the silver and blue and diamond together, so cool and icy. Such a perfect combination. The diamond looks huge for its size, I agree.

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
That ring just looks perfect on your hand! You can see the sparkle even when using a palm pilot! I also love the surprise sapphire, what a neat idea! Very pretty!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Veronika:

What a nice little ring..Congrats...
21.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
It is really lovely! And I mean lovely --it looks SO much larger... I would have guessed it was in the 0.50ct range!
1.gif
appl.gif

Veronika

Shiny_Rock
Thanx for the advice, I hadn't really thought of that....I have been looking at the prong settings! I've also heard that it is better to do a half eternity band....for the wedding band! Damn I just had my heart set on the other...

wallace

Shiny_Rock
Do two half eternity bands... one on either side of your e-ring!

jesst77

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 4/18/2004 7:57:44 PM Veronika wrote:

I’m engaged.....well thought this would be the perfect place to post my ring! Since there are so many diamond fans here.....this is the first diamond I've ever owned....I’m hooked!

The Pic's are not the greatest they are off my palm pilot! I couldn't be happier with the ring.....and definitely the man!

We picked it out from birks! It sparkles and sparkles it's a .27 carat...I’m usually asked if it's a .50 carat because of it's sparkle! I’m definitely looking to do a diamond eternity band for my wedding band!

----------------

i just wanted to say i love your ring. me and my boyfriend are in the market for an engagement ring of our own and we too are looking for a .40-.75ct center stone. maybe soon i will be able to post the pic of my very own ring! hopefully it will have the sparkle yours does!
21.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey Wallace, good advice on the two rings. What the heck!

Veronica, your ring is beautiful. It looks just lovely on your hand. Happy band ring hunting! I say go for the half too!
Nan

marquisemadness

Rough_Rock
Absolutely beautiful. Enjoy. I love the simple setting. Congrats on the engagement.

marquisemadness

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results