shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged Finally!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

maggiepie11

Rough_Rock
The engagement took place last night. It was very romantic. He made me close my eyes while he slipped the ring onto my finger, and it took my breath away. I absolutely adore this ring, AND MY NEW FIANCE!!! Enjoy the pictures! Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. This forum has been soooo helpful!

cap_022.jpg

maggiepie11

Rough_Rock
Almost done!

cap_041.jpg

nhwhazup

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!!! Congratulations.

Sheila

maggiepie11

Rough_Rock
Last one (for now). I know generally pictures don't do the stones justice, but these pictures REALLY REALLY don't do this ring justice. Plus our camera stinks, and we got these pictures by using a dinky little magnifying glass. Oh well, I hope you enjoy!

For the spec lovers:

1.51 carat Princess Cut
GIA certified
I color with faint flourescence (which really DOES make a difference I think)
SI2-but it's eye clean. (the inclusions are feathers covered by prongs)
Depth: 72.3%
Table: 75.6%
Very Good Polish and Symmetry
6.22 x 6.25 x 4.5 measurements

I don't know angles or anything, and honestly don't care! hehe I'm in love

Got this stone for an unbelievable $4315 online and purchased the semi-mount AND matching wedding band for a total of 0.50 carats tw for only $379!!!! I'm so proud of my bargain shopping and my rock!

cap_044.jpg

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Maggiepie,

What an attractive setting! Love that bargain semi-mount and wedding ring. Sure does pay to shop well, doesn't it? Enjoy your rings and best of wishes to you both.
10.gif

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty!!! Congratulations!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Maggie love the ring. The stone and setting fit perfectly together!

It looks somewhat similar to mine with the melee side stones 4 prong set... I really love that 'edgy' side look don't you? It's like bike treads as my lovely male coworker calls them...but I think they look amazing.

Congrats and good luck!
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 6/13/2003 10:31:38 PM Furthermore wrote:

Deals in the pipeline willin`, Furthermore and Miss Furthermore will be joining the "married" section reasonably shortly- in Roosia.

----------------

Wait....you're marrying your sister?
6.gif

11.gif
3.gif

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Mara, you bad little thing!
9.gif

Furthermore, what kind of engagement ring are you planning to give the beootiful Ruski girl? We know she doesn't like those diamonds, so come on, what stone and what setting are you planning?
10.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
9.gif
HeeHee.

If I were not a diamond girl..I think the stone that would intrigue me most would be the aquamarine. I love the big clear emerald shaped ones...they are so pretty, like the palest of blue skies. Much cheaper than a diamond too!
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
My coworker has a pearl ring, she's Spanish which I guess is the thing for the culture or so she said. It's a lovely large pearl with two small side trillions. Very pretty. Cheaper too!
1.gif
Then again not much is more pricey than the sparkly white rocks.

1.gif
Of course we will let her choose....of COURSE....Throw in a kind word for the aquamarine.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Congrats & Purdy ring Magpie!

Furthermore, Furthermore - how about a ring that incorporates a black pearl & white pearl - kind of a ying yang thing.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Magnificent ring Maggie!
love.gif
Beautiful job!
10.gif
GREAT shopping too!!!
appl.gif

OK, FutherMore,..... Who's Ying and who's Yang???? LOLOL
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results