shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged During Quarantine!!!!

NatalieM

Rough_Rock
I want to share some positive news and happiness during these tough days! I always loved looking and shopping for diamonds. I discovered this forum years ago but never shared anything before. I told my boyfriend about this site and he found Maytal Hannah. Right away after their first meeting, he felt comfortable and confident of creating the dream ring for me! She worked with him, listened to his ideas and to my desires, and she created the most beautiful ring we have ever seen! I knew he would propose, but I didn't know when. I assumed he would on our trip to Europe, but when that got cancelled due to the quarantine, I figured he'd just wait until we rebooked our trip. But he SURPRISED me, and made a romantic dinner and proposed with this gorgeous ring during dessert! I got an oval diamond with half moon side stones and I am in LOVE with it! The ring turned out more stunning than I could have ever imagined! All my friends tell me they can't wait to see it in person! This is a time I will never forget! IMG_5286.PNG IMG_5287.PNG IMG_5285.JPG IMG_5284.JPG

Lalola44

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!! So happy for you and happy for some brightness in these crazy times!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness this is gorgeous!!! Best wishes on your engagement!!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! What a sweet proposal.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously gorgeous! Congratulations!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Natalie, Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing. We could all use a happy story right about now! Enjoy this happy time in your life with your fiancé.

muesli

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, stunning!!! Congratulations!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. Beautiful ring. :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement. You fiancé was so sweet...I bet he just couldn’t wait even one more day to ask you. :love:
Your ring is stunning!

ps. We’re definitely going to need more pics. :mrgreen:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Oh congratulations! Your ring is stunning!!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement, your ring is so beautiful.
I hope your new sparkler on your finger brings you much joy and happiness.

Damien

Rough_Rock
Congrats! Your ring looks beautiful! Wonderful how he managed to make these arrangements amidst all this! So happy for both of you! Stay safe everyone~

heretofindoutmore

Rough_Rock
Oh my! Your ring is really gorgeous! :love:
Congratulations on your engagement!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I want to share some positive news and happiness during these tough days! I always loved looking and shopping for diamonds. I discovered this forum years ago but never shared anything before. I told my boyfriend about this site and he found Maytal Hannah. Right away after their first meeting, he felt comfortable and confident of creating the dream ring for me! She worked with him, listened to his ideas and to my desires, and she created the most beautiful ring we have ever seen! I knew he would propose, but I didn't know when. I assumed he would on our trip to Europe, but when that got cancelled due to the quarantine, I figured he'd just wait until we rebooked our trip. But he SURPRISED me, and made a romantic dinner and proposed with this gorgeous ring during dessert! I got an oval diamond with half moon side stones and I am in LOVE with it! The ring turned out more stunning than I could have ever imagined! All my friends tell me they can't wait to see it in person! This is a time I will never forget! IMG_5286.PNG IMG_5287.PNG IMG_5285.JPG IMG_5284.JPG

I love the 3 stones together, It's delicate and so substantial on your finger. Wishing you much happiness!

CindyZ

Rough_Rock
Oh my GOSH that ring is STUNNING! Congratulations!!

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Congrats!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
the ring is gorgeous
congratulations to the both of you
that's for brightening our day with some truly good news

Aerielle Max

Shiny_Rock

WOOOOWWWW!!! Stunning ring my dear! What a blessing and inspiration :D Congratulations! All the love go with to the both of you.

GardenLady21

Shiny_Rock
That is a SPECTACULAR ring. The stones, proportions and sparkle are insane and honestly off the chart. The stones are so bright. Wowsa!! Congratulations!

Cathy Greeze

Rough_Rock
WoWWWW!!!!! Amazing proposal with the splendid ring. Congrats!!! Have a happy life ahead. Don't forget to capture your special moments at the perfect time to hold your charming memories forever.

Aerielle Max

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Good luck as you begin this wonderful journey of marriage. Btw, the ring looks dazzling.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, did you say “Yes”?

:bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results