shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged! Blue Nile 6 prong round

Adrienne2006

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone,

I was proposed to on Friday night, we are thrilled! I received a .80 GIA triple excellent H VS1 round from Blue Nile. It has a 59 table 60 deep 33 crown and 40.8 pav. angles. No fluorescence. Its beautiful and super sparkly. Its set in a Blue Nile 6 Prong Yellow Gold setting. Its a size 6 but I think it needs resized a quarter size because its a tad big. I wanted to try out yellow gold before setting it my dream setting which is the Vatche U113 which we'll be resetting in a year or so.

He asked my fathers permission which was so important to me. We recently moved to Colorado and our apartment complex has a sky lounge that overlooks the rocky mountains. We went to the liquor store and whole foods to grab a nice salmon. When we got home he had me go check the mail while he took the dogs and the food up to the lounge. When I got up there rose petals were scattered everywhere and he was down on one knee with our dogs! I guess a 10solid seconds went bye that I was just stuttering and he had to ask me what my answer was LOL :love:

Anyways, heres my ring! photo_1__1_2.jpg

photo_2_64.jpg

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamond! I am thrilled to see another YG engagement ring posted :appl: So yummy and classic :lickout:
Congratulations and enjoy your ring!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement. It's a lovely ring. :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can't beat a classic, Adrienne. :) Congratulations!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Congratulations.

Safflower

Rough_Rock
I love the proposal story! And your ring is beautiful :) it looks perfect on your finger! Congratulations :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results