shape
carat
color
clarity

emotional help, please...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
All I am going to say is this; if on the day of your wedding, even as you are about to walk down that aisle, you have ANY doubts, walk away. It is better to lose the money on the wedding and face the horror of being the runaway bride than to go through a divorce. Always trust your gut instincts; they are rarely wrong!

Also, you know your relationship and your fiance better than any of us. (((((BIG HUG!)))))

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think a couple trips to a relationship counselor to iron out this trust issue would be a worthwhile investment of time and money; I mean this in the kindest, most respectful way - I know when I said this before I made you defensive - I didn't mean to. I just think a professional REALLY knows how to get to the bottom of this stuff better than we "arm-chair advisors." BEST of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And hugs too.......

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 12:12:49 PM
Author: motownmama
I think a couple trips to a relationship counselor to iron out this trust issue would be a worthwhile investment of time and money; I mean this in the kindest, most respectful way - I know when I said this before I made you defensive - I didn''t mean to. I just think a professional REALLY knows how to get to the bottom of this stuff better than we ''arm-chair advisors.'' BEST of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And hugs too.......
I apologize if I got defensive, but I assure you there was no
29.gif
behind it.

I understand the idea of a relationship counselor, but like I said before... if we have to run to a relationship counselor over a little issue, then what does that say about our own ability to work out our own problems?
I see a counselor as someone that helps you communicate things that your partner isn''t hearing or you can''t communicate well youself. However, C and I are the furthest from that. We have amazing communication, and we know we can approach eachother with anything and it will fall on open ears. I guess I feel like we would get there and have nothing to talk about. Does that make sense?

It has only been 2 weeks, and we are progressing very very well in my eyes. If this is something that still bothers me in a month, then we will most definitely go talk with someone before the wedding.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 8:59:55 AM
Author: Winks_Elf
All I am going to say is this; if on the day of your wedding, even as you are about to walk down that aisle, you have ANY doubts, walk away. It is better to lose the money on the wedding and face the horror of being the runaway bride than to go through a divorce. Always trust your gut instincts; they are rarely wrong!

Also, you know your relationship and your fiance better than any of us. (((((BIG HUG!)))))
Winks, I will never walk down the aisle with a single doubt in my mind. Thanks for the hug
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results