shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Help

ChambreRob

Rough_Rock
Hi! I have been lurking for awhile trying to absorb as much information as possible here but I still feel overwhelmed so I wanted to see if I could get some help. I am making an appointment to visit a Brilliant Earth showroom and I'm not sure which lab diamonds I should request to see.

I am looking for at least a 2 carat but probably closer to 2.5-3 carat emerald cut diamond for a solitaire engagement ring. Max budget for diamond is 18k but I would prefer to find something under that budget.

I am pretty sold on lab diamonds, since the chemical composition is the same I can't find much fault. I don't have any intention of upgrading or selling the diamond. But, I am open to places other BE I just like that I can go into the showroom and see them in person.

So if you were me what would you ask to see while you were there?

Thanks in advance for your help!

ChambreRob

Rough_Rock
It’s gorgeous!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I was going to suggest Jon at August Vintage too. And that's a really lovely stone.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a nice stone :))

Given the budget above and the price of the stone listed, perhaps you might be able to get a honker of a rock if you asked Rhino to source something nearer the top end of the budget!

Alternatively, if you went with the H, that is a lot of cash saved that could be put towards some earrings, a pendant, a watch, a car, a holiday, the mortgage, the pension... :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results