shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Cuts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bigdog1434

Rough_Rock
I have 2 stones I am considering. I would appreciate opinions on which looks like the better stone and value.Shape: Emerald Emerald
Weight: 1.16 1.20
Color: H H
Clarity: VVS2 VS1
Depth: 64% 62.5%
Table: 70% 70%
Price: $3895 $4411I believe both are GIA certs. I've been looking for a center stone for some time and I think one of these may be it. I appreciate your comments.Thanks.------------------
I'm Cosmo Kramer, the assman!!!

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Considering the approximate 3.5% larger size of the 1.20ct stone and considering that it probably has a larger "look", as well because of the slightly lesser depth, I'd say they are comparably the same value wise.Visually, I could not begin to predict which is better looking. You are the one that is supposed to "LOOK" at them...This is your job and part of the responsibility of making a choice of what to buy. One may have a different length to width ratio. One therefore might be nearly square and the other a long rectangle. One may have a very shallow crown and the other may have a better crown/pavilion relationship. There is much to be gains by physical examination which we can't do on the 'net.
------------------
David Atlas
Accredited Gem Appraisers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results