shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Cut Upgrade

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Classic, sophisticated and YUUGE!! In other words- PERFECT❤❤!!
Congrats, PP!! She’s a beaut!!

Thank you maita13! It was your spectacular diamond that told we I could do an L easily- so thank you! Your ring made me weak in the knees- so much to love about it and trust me I do love everything about your beautiful ring!!!! More than anything though, I can see what I beautiful person you are. Your spirit is beyond inspirational as is the love you and your partner have for one another. I wish you both nothing but the very best! I am so sorry for the loss of your son, I can tell he was and continues to be greatly loved.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Understood, on the photos!!
In time, opportunity will present itself for you to capture some really beautiful stills!
If you’re feeling adventurous, take some videos, upload them to You Tube, and share them, here! I’d love to see this fire ball in action!
The setting compliments this stone, perfectly. Precision Set did an amazing job!
Enjoy this work of art!! It’s breathtaking! ♥
As for my anniversary band, I’ll tag you, when I post the finished project!
For now, I enjoy my little, sparkly Asschers in their case...lol!!

Now that it is above 12 degrees I may just have to take some out in the snow! My daughter will have to help me with a video. She is 17 and an expert at all things regarding the cell phone!
Yes, please tag me! I can't wait to see it!!!
You sound just like me lol. I would be looking at those Asschers in their case too. I could watch sparkle all day long :)

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you maita13! It was your spectacular diamond that told we I could do an L easily- so thank you! Your ring made me weak in the knees- so much to love about it and trust me I do love everything about your beautiful ring!!!! More than anything though, I can see what I beautiful person you are. Your spirit is beyond inspirational as is the love you and your partner have for one another. I wish you both nothing but the very best! I am so sorry for the loss of your son, I can tell he was and continues to be greatly loved.

Oh, PP....you just made me cry and smile at the same time...to this day, I am overwhelmed by the support (and bling!) of the PS community.Your sweet and kind words lifted my spirits...I really needed it today...I miss him very much, you see...everyday...but some days more than others. So, thank you once again...

and thank you for posting your gorgeous ring! Don’t you just love the moodiness and chameleon like qualities of a warmer stone??!! Your setting just screams elegance...love, love it!!! Congrats again!! Wear in good health and happiness❤️❤️

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous! I have a new obsession with emerald cuts, that is definitely going to be my next diamond. Love the side stones too, enjoy!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Donnass117! Emerald cuts are having a surge in popularity recently, at least on Pricescope. I love the classy and sleek lines of the emerald cut. I can't wait to see your next diamond!!!

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning diamond/ ring am totally besotted. Sighhhhhhh.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Ceilimom! What a lovely compliment.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How have I not seen this thread before??

Amazing! :))

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, thanks for sharing! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

@OoohShiny I missed the thread too, and I am an EC lover, DOH!!!

DK :))

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@OoohShiny and @dk168 -- Me three! I have no idea how I missed this as I'm a die-hard EC lover (and coveter)! @peppermintpatty -- this ring and set epitomize absolutely everything that I love about ECs. The stone is so elegant (and huge!), with its hall of mirrors and baguette sides that are so perfectly proportioned. And the band is just perfect with it. You and your rings are pure class! LOVE!!!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I had to come and look at your ring and it was so worth it....it’s insanely gorgeous! :kiss2:

@elle_71125 thank you for your compliment. I love your collection. You most definitely played a role in leading me down the colored stone path:) Which is becoming an addiction- so thank you, I think ;-)

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@OoohShiny and @dk168 -- Me three! I have no idea how I missed this as I'm a die-hard EC lover (and coveter)! @peppermintpatty -- this ring and set epitomize absolutely everything that I love about ECs. The stone is so elegant (and huge!), with its hall of mirrors and baguette sides that are so perfectly proportioned. And the band is just perfect with it. You and your rings are pure class! LOVE!!!

@KristyDarling That mean's so much coming from you! Thank you! Your collection is one I have loved since I joined Pricescope over a decade ago!!! Your kindness and willingness to help others makes me think of you with very high regard!!! Your taste is impeccable and your warmth is always felt in your posts. I am thrilled that you like it!!!! Goodness knows I have loved all of yours!!!! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results