shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Cut Moissanite - who cuts the best?

RJLongLong

Rough_Rock
Hi! I've read through some older threads on emerald cut moissanite, but haven't found anything too recent. Where should I look for fabulous emerald cut moissanite solitaire earrings, who do you love? I'm looking for simple settings, and fabulously cut stones, 2.5-3cts each. I've found some Etsy shops, but would love recommendations, thank you!

RJLongLong

Rough_Rock
Just an update on this, in case anyone else is looking for emerald cuts. I saw a ton of recommendations for Berricle step cuts of CZ stones. Mine came yesterday and they are beautiful! Great price (there seem to be sale codes fairly often). I'll take pictures once we have some decent weather outside. I think I actually prefer these CZ stones over what I had seen for moissy, and the price was incredible. I'm very happy with them and will purchase from Berricle again.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Just an update on this, in case anyone else is looking for emerald cuts. I saw a ton of recommendations for Berricle step cuts of CZ stones. Mine came yesterday and they are beautiful! Great price (there seem to be sale codes fairly often). I'll take pictures once we have some decent weather outside. I think I actually prefer these CZ stones over what I had seen for moissy, and the price was incredible. I'm very happy with them and will purchase from Berricle again.

Please share pics of your emerald cut.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results