Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Cut East-West Right Hand Ring

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted to post pictures of my lab diamond Christmas present! I wanted an emerald cut set east-west in a sleek, modern setting for an everyday RHR and love this ring!

I searched Rare Carat for a few months looking for a stone that would look colorless to my eye with an excellent cut and high clarity, while staying in budget.

This stone is a 1.7ct H VVS2 with an “ideal” cut- although it seems that with fancy cuts and esp step cuts it’s not quite the same as shopping for MRBs. It was offered by With Clarity, where I had previously purchased my round halo ring. I chose the platinum setting and was able to modify the prongs to be claw style with no extra charge. Customer service was very helpful and there’s the option of designing a totally custom setting and CADs provided, but I was happy with just the prong modification to the classic setting.

It’s so hard to capture but it’s a rainbow facet sparkle show! And very comfortable to wear, I’ve been able to enjoy wearing it at work whereas some larger/higher set rings would not be practical.

I took some pictures on my run this morning, enjoy! Please ignore the dry, dry hands- so much sanitizer lately!

Attachments

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sleek, sparkly and beautiful! I think setting it east/west makes it even more interesting.

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
I wanted to post pictures of my lab diamond Christmas present! I wanted an emerald cut set east-west in a sleek, modern setting for an everyday RHR and love this ring!

I searched Rare Carat for a few months looking for a stone that would look colorless to my eye with an excellent cut and high clarity, while staying in budget.

This stone is a 1.7ct H VVS2 with an “ideal” cut- although it seems that with fancy cuts and esp step cuts it’s not quite the same as shopping for MRBs. It was offered by With Clarity, where I had previously purchased my round halo ring. I chose the platinum setting and was able to modify the prongs to be claw style with no extra charge. Customer service was very helpful and there’s the option of designing a totally custom setting and CADs provided, but I was happy with just the prong modification to the classic setting.

It’s so hard to capture but it’s a rainbow facet sparkle show! And very comfortable to wear, I’ve been able to enjoy wearing it at work whereas some larger/higher set rings would not be practical.

I took some pictures on my run this morning, enjoy! Please ignore the dry, dry hands- so much sanitizer lately!

I find this such a refreshingly non- fussy style
its all about that one diamond
I would love to rock a ring like this !

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Jewelry for Women in their 20s
    Jewelry for Women in their 20s
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.