shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Cut Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

genobrown

Rough_Rock
Hello all,

I just put a deposit on an emerald cut diamond. I pretty much searched high and low, online and offline, for different prices within various ranges; the prices were so scattered that I couldn't figure out who had the better deal.

Anyways, I wanted to ask some of you whether or not you think my purchase was a reasonable buy. I purchased an emerald cut diamond to go with a Tacori setting. Here are the details of the diamond:

1.20 G VS2 Table 74% Depth (somewhere in the high 60's)
Fllourescence: None
Girdle: Slightly Thk to Thk
Cut: Good

The price of the diamond came out to be $5700. The Tacori setting came out to be $1200. So all in all, my bottom line for the diamond is $7000.

Please let me know what you think, and if you think I'm getting ripped off or if it's a good deal. I bought this diamond from a wholesale jewelry who assured me it's the best price I would find anywhere. Thanks in advance!

genobrown

Rough_Rock
P.S...

I don''t have the certification number, but the diamond will come with it''s GIA certification, as well as, an appraisal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results