shape
carat
color
clarity

Elongated Cushion Cut from starsgem

baileydare16

Shiny_Rock
so im looking at getting a 9x7mm cushion cut set into a halo setting in a GH color. Has anyone gotten an elongated cushion before? I thought about the ACC but I don’t think I would like the large facets

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm thinking about the exact same stone, but I'll be putting it into a solitaire I already own.

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
so im looking at getting a 9x7mm cushion cut set into a halo setting in a GH color. Has anyone gotten an elongated cushion before? I thought about the ACC but I don’t think I would like the large facets
I don’t think anyone has gotten an elongated Brilliant cushion yet. They have all been the antique version. I did have a yellow crushed ice cushion and it was not good but I am sure the regular Brillant would be fine. Ask to see a picture/video of one before you purchase. I haven’t seen one yet from Tianyu either.

baileydare16

Shiny_Rock
I don’t think anyone has gotten an elongated Brilliant cushion yet. They have all been the antique version. I did have a yellow crushed ice cushion and it was not good but I am sure the regular Brillant would be fine. Ask to see a picture/video of one before you purchase. I haven’t seen one yet from Tianyu either.
In the video they looked really nice so hoping the ring turns out okay.

Missesinlove

Rough_Rock
In the video they looked really nice so hoping the ring turns out okay.
Did you end up getting this stone? I really love the brilliant cut too or a hybrid of crushed ice. Wondering what you think. Pics and video please!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results