shape
carat
color
clarity

Elizabeth Warren Says, "I'm With Her"

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elizabeth Warren campaigned with Hillary Clinton today. She was fabulous, saying, "I'm with her!" the slogan people are using to support Secretary Clinton. She gave it to Donald Trump as usual, referring to him only as "a bully", not by name.

You go, Senator Warren!

Link...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiXYyYxFlw4

AGBF :clap:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She gave a great speech! Not gonna lie, I like the looks of two women standing together up there. I am so proud of our country at times like these, knowing my daughter will grow up with fearless female leaders in positions of power. Whatever you think of Hillary Clinton, she and her predecessors have truly paved the way for women to finally break through some glass ceilings, and break free from the patriarchy should they choose to do so. No more being pushed aside, no more having only men in the spotlight and getting the kudos for things women invented/thought of/did all the work on. Yes, as a feminist, I will vote for Hillary Clinton because she's a woman, and equally because she is the most qualified candidate for the job. As a humanist, there is no way, in good conscience, I could vote for "the bully." I'm with her!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monnie,

I have to share that I went back to YouTube and saw that the full version of Elizabeth Warner's speech was also available. (I had heard more of it than was available in the clip I attached above while I was listening to the radio earlier today.) The misogynistic comments calling Senator Warren and Secretary Clinton dykes and hags and saying that Trump would win if people could see them together was so disgusting that I just wanted to get off the page. It really made me wonder if Trump was going to win because all that mattered was how Hillary Clinton looked. As if Donald Trump was a male model!!!

Link...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G54qy1Vu4hI

AGBF :read:

Edited to add:

PS-I think they must have removed a lot of the comments i first saw. The site appears cleaned up!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1467053165|4048886 said:
She gave a great speech! Not gonna lie, I like the looks of two women standing together up there. I am so proud of our country at times like these, knowing my daughter will grow up with fearless female leaders in positions of power. Whatever you think of Hillary Clinton, she and her predecessors have truly paved the way for women to finally break through some glass ceilings, and break free from the patriarchy should they choose to do so. No more being pushed aside, no more having only men in the spotlight and getting the kudos for things women invented/thought of/did all the work on. Yes, as a feminist, I will vote for Hillary Clinton because she's a woman, and equally because she is the most qualified candidate for the job. As a humanist, there is no way, in good conscience, I could vote for "the bully." I'm with her!

I felt the same way. I loved this article, which appeared in the on-line version of "The New York Times" this evening. It gave me hope. It just seemed to have an optimistic tone to it. It reminded me that Bernie Sanders has a lot of followers and that Elizabeth Warren can tap into their considerable energy. I have been fearing Donald Trump's malevolent and malignant powers over the weak and stupid people of the United States. And Brexit hasn't given me any more faith. I am not saying the conservatives are stupid: I read a lot on "The National Review" website today while trying to find out more about George F. Will's current stand. A lot of conservatives who follow in William F. Buckley's tradition abhor Donald Trump. I am saying that Trump's xenophobic followers are weak and stupid. And I fear them.

Here is the article that gave me some hope...http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/28/us/politics/elizabeth-warren-hillary-clinton.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

AGBF :read:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump is a :wacko: and Clinton is a liar, so most likely I will not vote or let my wife vote for me.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1467084861|4049071 said:
Trump is a :wacko: and Clinton is a liar, so most likely I will not vote or let my wife vote for me.

DF, did you know your wife gets her own vote??? That's really nice of you to "let" her use yours, though. See, we are all great at sharing in this country! :lol:

Abril

Shiny_Rock
Trump will be annihilated by two women. How fitting.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1467085926|4049076 said:
Dancing Fire|1467084861|4049071 said:

DF, did you know your wife gets her own vote??? That's really nice of you to "let" her use yours, though. See, we are all great at sharing in this country! :lol:
Except when it comes to sharing jewelry... :bigsmile:. Yup, she'll get to vote twice this yr.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1467051633|4048867 said:
Elizabeth Warren campaigned with Hillary Clinton today. She was fabulous, saying, "I'm with her!" the slogan people are using to support Secretary Clinton. She gave it to Donald Trump as usual, referring to him only as "a bully", not by name.

You go, Senator Warren!

Link...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiXYyYxFlw4

AGBF :clap:
I flat out ADORE her. I really hoped Sanders would get the nomination and she would be his running mate, so that she could just slide right in after one term of Sanders, yknow, since he was so old (lol for days, everyone in the pack is within like 3 years of him).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results