shape
carat
color
clarity

eeek! Everything's squished!

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
Too hard to read :errrr:

Is this a my computer thing or a PS thing?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its hurting my eyes but I put that down to my age :bigsmile:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gee, admin can't win.

I just posted how much I like it because there is less scrolling.

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
I like the less scrolling, but now sure how I feel about the flames on the left side of the page... little cheesy.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I'd rather scroll than strain my eyes. Seriously.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
kenny said:
Gee, admin can't win.

Yes, we cannot win with this one. We hope to change it to a middle ground so it is not hard to read but those complaining about scrolling will be happy too.

It was changed because of the large number of people complaining about scrolling. We are doing our best to respond to concerns so please be kind while we work out the kinks. A lot of hard work goes on behind the scenes to implement all the requests members have made.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ella said:
kenny said:
Gee, admin can't win.

Yes, we cannot win with this one. We hope to change it to a middle ground so it is not hard to read but those complaining about scrolling will be happy too.

It was changed because of the large number of people complaining about scrolling. We are doing our best to respond to concerns so please be kind while we work out the kinks. A lot of hard work goes on behind the scenes to implement all the requests members have made.

Gee no kidding...definitely seems like you can't win!

I like it. All the improvements are great, and obviously y'all are listening. Sometimes I just think that some people simply like to complain, geez!!:rolleyes:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I vote for something in between. This looks squished to me too....and I'm only in my 30's.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
It looked odd at first but I like it- but, I'm very nearsighted and my closeup vision is thus really really good.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is kinda hard to read...

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Making the font smaller would make it seem more spaced out. :Up_to_something:

E B

Ideal_Rock
I think a middle ground would be perfect. Just a *smidge* more room on both the top and bottom of each section.

Mods: I've noticed the changes made and am very happy with the way the forum's looking. :appl:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ella said:
kenny said:
Gee, admin can't win.

Hey Ella (and team!),

You guys are doing great work and it is nice to know that you are taking comments and suggestions into consideration. The site is coming along nicely and getting easier to use! (I like the new sticky icons :)) )

You all deserve a nice relaxing vacation after all of the long hours you've been working!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
kenny said:
Gee, admin can't win.

I saw this thread earlier and meant to reply. I agree Kenny. So many people complained about all the scrolling (me included), so the admins. fixed it. Now there's more complaining. You're right, they can't win.

ETA: Thanks Ella (I just read your reply to Kenny.)! I can imagine how hard it must be to take soooo many people's opinions into consideration and then implementing those things. Not an easy job, for sure.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I love it!

ETA: thanks, admins!

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
Really? The mods do a great job. I won't deny that. Otherwise this feels like high school with the freshman being picked on by the seniors and kenny as the principal. Time to change schools.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sparkly Blonde said:
Really? The mods do a great job. I won't deny that. Otherwise this feels like high school with the freshman being picked on by the seniors and kenny as the principal. Time to change schools.

Okay but before all you girls move to Roosevelt High across town you must leave all your diamonds with me. :lol:

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
Making the font smaller would make it seem more spaced out

I agree. I definitely like it better than before, but I think a slightly smaller or less bold font with the same size threads would help for people having trouble reading. I do really appreciate making the changes we suggest and your continued work.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
it is too squished for me...and the threads (when you are IN a thread) is sort of TOO spread out...but thank you all for working hard on this!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
It is certainly interesting trying to navigate around on a touch screen with long nails! I keep pressing the wrong things.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jaysonsmom said:
I vote for something in between. This looks squished to me too....and I'm only in my 30's.

Ditto.

Mods, thank you for the changes and for listening, though - I'm sure it's hard because you can't please everybody.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would like every third thread squished then every 7th one in italics.
My back hurts because of the softer colors.
Ever since you moved the smilies to the right side I've have a throbbing migraine in my right eye.
The bit fat space on the left and right side has caused me to fall off my diet.

Oh, and my astrologer says my third cousin may develop kidney stones unless you change the font to New Times Roman in 12-point chartreuse.

Other than that, it's perfect. :lol:

Personally I LOVE the new changes. It looks perfect on my computer.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
We added a little bit more space.

What do you guys think?

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
The spacing now seems better to me and Kenny, you made me spit out my coffee! :lol:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
kenny said:
I would like every third thread squished then every 7th one in italics.
My back hurts because of the softer colors.
Ever since you moved the smilies to the right side I've have a throbbing migraine in my right eye.
The bit fat space on the left and right side has caused me to fall off my diet.

Oh, and my astrologer says my third cousin may develop kidney stones unless you change the font to New Times Roman in 12-point chartreuse.

Other than that, it's perfect. :lol:

:lol: Hysterical!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
I like it MUCH better now too. At first I thought it seemed squished - but I like it now because it' easier to take in the whole page without scrolling ,and the bold font makes the Post titles stand out more too, so that they're easier to read.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I'm with Kenny- this layout requires way less scrolling. I like it. However, anyone notice the icons to the left of the topics look different? I updated my firefox yesterday and now the icons look all screwy...

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Tuckins1 said:
I'm with Kenny- this layout requires way less scrolling. I like it. However, anyone notice the icons to the left of the topics look different? I updated my firefox yesterday and now the icons look all screwy...

There are new icons now. Just need to wait till the cache is cleared out.

:)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results