shape
carat
color
clarity

Ed.B- Who makes this egagement ring

triumphtriple

Rough_Rock
I found the engagement ring I would like to purchase. I would really like to know who the designer is so I can be more certain I am getting a good deal. I searched google for a while and couldn't find anything. Any help would be great.

"Ed.B"

1.10 Total ct

I will be putting a 1.27 Round center stone.

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

triumphtriple

Rough_Rock
and I just realized the jeweler made it themselves. What do you think I should pay for this setting? thanks.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
There are a thousand answers to that question. ;-) What is the metal used 14k, 18k, Plat? What is the quality of the melee (tiny side stones) what is the ct weight of the melee? Is it hand forged? Do you have any additional information, or can you get it?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do not buy that particular setting unless it just happens to have a head for a 1.2 ct. diamond and is the right ring size. I would want it custom made to fit my stone and finger size, and I would also consider having it made in platinum.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I definitely agree 100% with DS. I was under the impression that the ring would be made specifically for your stone. As far as approximately what the setting should cost, we'd still need more information. There are similar designs available as well, so if this one happens to fall outside of your budget, we can make some suggestions.

triumphtriple

Rough_Rock
Actually this is under budget. I was going to spend around $1500 more. I am not sure of the quality of diamonds but they looked great to the naked eye and in the sun. The head is not sized for my diamond. It looks like it should fit a 1.75 ct and mine is a 1.27. I assume they will have to remake the ring, right? I would also like the halo a little smaller due to being a smaller center stone. My gf has to get sized since she isn't sure exactly what size she is. I wish I had more information. When I go again tomorrow I will get some.

If the jeweler made this ring and I want it another made to fit the diamond and her finger, will it cost more? I would assume not.

Thanks for the responses.

18k white gold
1.10 total ct

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
If she loves it and its' the ring she wants. Just make sure you get two things. One, a ring specifically made for your stone. If they try to tell you that it will cost SO MUCH MORE because of new diamond prices and metal prices just try to negotiate with them the best you can, but do get a new ring, don't get this one with a new head. It just won't look right. Second, IN WRITING, a COMPLETE warranty, for all repairs and melee loss for the life of the ring. The warranty is not voided by sizing (as long as they do it) or anything else. And you shouldn't have to take the ring in every 6 months to keep the warranty up (you should take it in that often if you can, but the warranty shouldn't be dependent on that).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results