shape
carat
color
clarity

Ebay listing. Does this image belong to a PSer?

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Q

Queenie60

I think it does belong to a PS’r. Hmmmm, when I get time I’ll scan through Caysie’s instagram. Good eyes you have!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it does belong to a PS’r. Hmmmm, when I get time I’ll scan through Caysie’s instagram. Good eyes you have!
Many Ebay vendors are using PSers' images. It would take weeks to find all of them! :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like a Love Affair Diamonds photo to me

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I see this all the time. They advertise it as being simulated stones and plated gold and sell for a couple hundred dollars. I always wondered what their product looks like if you ordered it lol.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see this all the time. They advertise it as being simulated stones and plated gold and sell for a couple hundred dollars. I always wondered what their product looks like if you ordered it lol.

I see this too. They can't possibly be giving you the item in the photo!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I see this too. They can't possibly be giving you the item in the photo!

No I see lots of CVB for example. They probably try to recreate it with bad results haha! Much like those hilarious “what they ordered vs what they got” articles:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
No I see lots of CVB for example. They probably try to recreate it with bad results haha! Much like those hilarious “what they ordered vs what they got” articles:

Good life lessons for the girls but very unfortunate timing :(2

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium

If i were ever blessed enough to find a ring there just like one I owned - I would be very very tempted to find that out. I would! :)

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

My niece JUST asked me to get her a prom dress 2 days ago and don't you know [she lives across country so we can't shop together..however!] we were looking at some of the SAME dresses for her?!!! I just told her mother to TAKE HER TO THE STORE!! and I'll just buy it after they find one they like. Crisis averted thank you <3

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Omg so not cool! That ring is unbelievably gorgeous though wowsas

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I've found some of my CvB rings for sale online. I recently ordered one from aliexpress. It was around $4. I can report back with a comparison!

Please do! I've always wondered what you receive when you order from a vendor that is obviously advertising a knock-off. They have no shame!

Russel

Rough_Rock
I am reporting back with no comparison shots. According to the tracking, the knock off was supposed to arrive yesterday. When it didn't, I checked the tracking again. It was delivered earlier this week to what seems to be an apartment building ("Delivered, Front Desk/Reception/Mail Room") in a city 100s of miles away from where I live in a house. I'm not entirely sure what happened, but I have requested a refund. The mystery of what you receive when you order something you already own remains!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am reporting back with no comparison shots. According to the tracking, the knock off was supposed to arrive yesterday. When it didn't, I checked the tracking again. It was delivered earlier this week to what seems to be an apartment building ("Delivered, Front Desk/Reception/Mail Room") in a city 100s of miles away from where I live in a house. I'm not entirely sure what happened, but I have requested a refund. The mystery of what you receive when you order something you already own remains!

Maybe that's the gist of the scam.
They purposely deliver "something" to another shady address.

Russel

Rough_Rock
I’m wondering if that’s the case. Or maybe using the same tracking number for multiple packages? I guess it’s a potentially easy way to get $4 at time? I’ve requested a refund, but I can imagine it wouldn’t be worth it to people.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results