shape
carat
color
clarity

Eating my words.. thank you Instagram & Maven Lane Antiques

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Anyone else remember me saying in the "someone has to buy this piece" thread how much I hated Instagram? Ok.. well unfortunately for me.. I am officially addicted to Maven Lane now.. and I stalk her page like a crackhead in need of a diamond fix. I'm going to be broke if she keeps finding the majestic vintage pieces. I can't be the only one with this problem..onto the goody of the day..It came from London.. I dont know what the date is yet though.. I was glazed over like a jelly donut.

272037336_311336854245037_3431553402742956131_n.jpg 272092639_631617438115318_5206826040209274093_n.jpg

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow pretty! Did you get it already or are these vendor photos?

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Oh no. It's not a rabbit hole-it's more like a vortex:lol-2:

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh no. It's not a rabbit hole-it's more like a vortex:lol-2:

It's the black hole of hell I tell you.. I can't.. I really can't. Is there therapy for this problem? help me god..TRUE STORY: last night:
me: typing away
husband: what's going on over there
me: never you mind.. im talking to my new friend [meanwhile im getting pricing on that band you see above]
him: what friend?
me: my new diamond friend
him: ****...
me: settle..
him: fine, but you know there's an issue in your house when your wife has more diamonds than the number of my IQ..IJS
me: but you love me
him: yeah yeah.. knock yourself out wifey

:lol-2:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
It's the black hole of hell I tell you.. I can't.. I really can't. Is there therapy for this problem? help me god..TRUE STORY: last night:
me: typing away
husband: what's going on over there
me: never you mind.. im talking to my new friend [meanwhile im getting pricing on that band you see above]
him: what friend?
me: my new diamond friend
him: ****...
me: settle..
him: fine, but you know there's an issue in your house when your wife has more diamonds than the number of my IQ..IJS
me: but you love me
him: yeah yeah.. knock yourself out wifey

:lol-2:

I like your husband. Some of us have to be even more furtive...

Can't wait to see the band!!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
So these are the 2 beauties I purchased from her. Aside from the moissanite, my stack is officially 100 years old +. The earliest dating back to the 20's. Shitty photographer [me] though. You can't see any of the sparkle and my lighting sucks. I just cleaned the moissanite as well..but the shitty iphone camera makes it look like plastic.

IMG_9793.jpg
IMG_9795.jpg IMG_9795.jpg

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
love these! I just ordered my first vintage band tonight!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
lol it should be here Tuesday, will reply then!

I stalk that IG page like.. a woman on the edge [thats the only safe way I can say it] LOL. Think of Chris Tucker in Rush Hour 2 when he's interrogating the french guy. "I've got nothing to lose!!!" lolol. You have to know the clip to appreciate the dire magpie crush I have on the vintage pieces that get listed. <3

edited: did you get it from MLA or some other goody find place?

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
I stalk that IG page like.. a woman on the edge [thats the only safe way I can say it] LOL. Think of Chris Tucker in Rush Hour 2 when he's interrogating the french guy. "I've got nothing to lose!!!" lolol. You have to know the clip to appreciate the dire magpie crush I have on the vintage pieces that get listed. <3

another one on etsy, but I am following Maven Lane after seeing posts here

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock

I just made my first Maven Lane purchase today, I will have to try and take pics when it arrives!

Poesy

Rough_Rock
Do you DM her for prices? Or did I miss them somewhere?

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Do you DM her for prices? Or did I miss them somewhere?

Yes, I'm noticing all the vendors on IG use the "dm for pricing" feature.

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I hate the DM for pricing thing. Just list the price! Let everyone know up front if it’s something in their price range.

I agree. Either you can afford it or not. I think it would save a LOT of back and forth.

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
#watchestheclock

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
I hate the DM for pricing thing. Just list the price! Let everyone know up front if it’s something in their price range.

Me too! I’m pretty much against buying anything from Instagram unless the price is listed. It’s not worth my time and I don’t like the game.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results