shape
carat
color
clarity

Eat Every 2-3 Hours

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
This works great for me because I''m not particular about food AT ALL. I don''t enjoy cooking and there are few things I won''t eat. So my new strategy this year is eating every 2-3 hours. Thought I''d list some of my favorite 100 calorie range ready-to-eat snacks and see if anyone else can provide me with some ideas to keep my variety shuffled.

Hard boiled egg whites
Egg whites n Mushrooms scrambled
Tuna in Tomato
Diced chicken n grapes
Babybel cheese
Soynuts
Soyjoy
Kashi oatmeal
Wasa bread n sunflower butter
Yogurt with fruit
Mixed Fruit cup
Cauliflower n Hummus
Carnation powder n soy milk
Cereal
Granola n plain yogurt
Banana, Orange, Apple, Pear
100 calorie kettle corn

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on finding something that works for you!

Fruit would be another good choice. Honestly, anything in moderation or "snack size" would probably work just fine!

Eta: One eggs whites only have about 20 calories (don''t know how many eggs you are eating)

I eat a lot of :
apples and PB
grapes
almonds
mango

cottage cheese
smoothies made w anything you want!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2010 11:11:56 AM
Author: BeachRunner

Eta: One eggs whites only have about 20 calories (don''t know how many eggs you are eating)
I usually eat two and I try to plan out all my foods for the day ahead of time to get the right ration of carbs protein and fat. If I notice I''m low on calories for the day I''ll go ahead and eat the yolk for the protein.

Cottage cheese! There''s one I forgot about. I used to love mixing it with peaches!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/5/2010 11:24:27 AM
Author: Starset Princess

Date: 2/5/2010 11:11:56 AM
Author: BeachRunner

I usually eat two and I try to plan out all my foods for the day ahead of time to get the right ration of carbs protein and fat. If I notice I''m low on calories for the day I''ll go ahead and eat the yolk for the protein.

Cottage cheese! There''s one I forgot about. I used to love mixing it with peaches!
Yeah, if I''m eating two eggs I''ll only eat one yolk. Usually if I''m eating an egg for a snack, I''ll eat the whole thing.

I used to eat cottage cheese with pears. yummy. I don''t eat dairy any more though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results