shape
carat
color
clarity

East - West Emerald Cut E-ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock
Will the light dispersion vary at all with a 1.75 ct. to 2.00 ct. East-West set Emerald Cut solitaire as opposed to the classic North-South setting? I have long fingers and don''t really need the appearance of length that a traditionally set EC will give me. I kind of like the idea of having the freedom to stack both wedding and anniversary bands alongside an EC set in the East-West style. I had seen a Vera Wang Fan Emerald Cut Solitaire Engagement Ring with Baguette Band set this way on VeraWang.com earlier today. I really love the concept of this unique setting. Just want to make sure it will coax all of the color and fire possible from this cut.
Thanks, in advance, for your wisdom and advice!
37.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
The direction shouldn''t make a difference.

As an EC lover, may I say you have good taste?
31.gif

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock
Hest, you may! I would love to have posted pics of that Vera Wang ring, but her site won''t let me.
15.gif
I adore this cut and hope to be "surprised" with it someday soon.
3.gif

Best regards...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
This one makes my heart ka-thunk faster!!!

2.jpg

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
LOVE elongated cuts set east-west. Gorgeous!

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
That ring off the Fay Cullen site is astounding. I have drooled over it so many, many times. Why, oh why can''t I have $20,000 of spare cash lying around ? : )

ndnyhagen, I think it would look lovely set e-w, and very unique. Good luck with your search!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love East to West ECs!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! I agree, I am not an expert just an owner of an EC and I doubt direction will make a difference in the preformance. ECs have so much fire and sparkle it will be stunning.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it would be very pretty and unusual - something you wouldn''t see everyday.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2006 4:23:19 PM
Author:ndnyhagen
WI had seen a Vera Wang Fan Emerald Cut Solitaire Engagement Ring with Baguette Band set this way on VeraWang.com earlier today. I really love the concept of this unique setting. Just want to make sure it will coax all of the color and fire possible from this cut.
37.gif

Oh YOU ARE SPEAKING MY LANGUAGE. This is my fave, fave, fave setting (besides my own) and if I had been working with a budget that would allow 2cts, I might have gone this way!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ETA: I think the fact Vera Wang designed this is testament to its elegance & classic beauty.

verasetlove1.jpg

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock
Decodelighted,
Thank you for posting this gorgeous picture! Our budget will be a bit more slender than this ring can command. I''d like to have an East-West EC set in a solid platinum band and my wedding band, as pictured, eternity with the baguettes all around. Great minds think alike!
2.gif

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
I am another East / West fan!!! I love, love, love them!

Good luck on your hunt! It''ll be a blast :)

freckles127

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I have been drooling over this particular east west design.

Decodelighted.. how on earth did you post the picture?
37.gif
I tried to 2 days ago and couldn''t save it from the vera wang site!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results