shape
carat
color
clarity

Earring suggestions for $1000

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I started looking last night and am new to the stone world. I am interested in a blue pair of earrings. I was only familiar with sapphires and the Natural Sapphire Company but someone suggested a zircon or topaz. Any suggestions on where to look for blue earrings?

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You didn't mention size or style...that would make a difference on what stones/settings are affordable in your price range.

Topaz and blue zircon are both good options and very affordable. I still like the idea of blue sapphires because they are classic/timeless. Since you mentioned an October birthstone in the original post, you might also consider a blue tourmaline, although bright blue ones tend to be pricier than some other colors/shades.

Yvonne Raley has some very nice styles of earrings. She has some premade but also has a good selection of gemstones which she can custom design/set. Before buying, I would contact her for opinions, suggestions, etc. She has a good eye for color and will give her honest opinion when asked.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/yvonneraley?ref=l2-shopheader-name

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you, everyone! PS'ers are the best! I was looking through the threads and found one on Yvonne Raley last night and have been in contact with her. I live very close to her and will be working with her! Thank you for the suggestions. I will post what we pick out!

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I reread all the posts and happy that Yovenne comes highly recommended. I am excited to work with her Monday. I am wondering what the term, "windowed" means?

Thanks again, everyone. I may even get a ring that is paraiba and that purple color. I am taking both DDs and I'm sure they will have wishlists, too.

If anyone would like me to take pics, please let me know. I'm going to try to narrow down the stones so it is not too overwhelming and open to suggestions.

I love the sapphires posted and DD does, too. That one is def in the running.

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results