shape
carat
color
clarity

Early Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t know where to post this because I don''t consider myself a LIW yet.. So I figured I''d just write about it here! My boyfriend and I both attend OU, but we live about 3 hours apart when we aren''t in school. So, we decided to have our Christmas last night and we exchanged gifts!

All of my friends knew what he was getting me but I seriously had NO clue! So, he picks me up and brings me back to his house where he had the fire going.. He had hung a stocking with my name on it over the fireplace. There was a big candy cane coming out the top. Inside there was a whole lot of candy and an OU football t-shirt. Then there was this big wrapped present that was very heavy. I open it up and find hundreds of hershey kisses. He tells me to dig.. and when I do I see this little turquoise box tied with a white ribbon!! I''m pretty sure I gasped, because I was not expecting something that nice! Anyway, he got me a silver necklace (the double heart one if you''re interested). We''re going to get it engraved with my initials when he comes to visit after Christmas! After exchanging presents he took me to dinner in Bricktown which is in the middle of Oklahoma City. It''s a very cool area and we ate at such a great restaurant! He seriously could not be any cuter! Sorry, I don''t have any pictures of it.. but I just had to share!!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Awhhh...what a creative sweetie you have! I have a grin all over my face picturing you and all those kisses! ( Frankly I would rather see me with hersheys chocolate smeared all over my face and you have a few to spare...whatta ya say?) How many pounds would you say it is???

Can''t wait for pictures. So thrilled for you! Everything sounds so perfect. Especially the turquoise box and white bow!!
31.gif
§

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful early Christmas gift and how sweet that your man went to the trouble he did to make it special for you to open! Merry early Christmas, OUpeargirl!!! Yay for getting a little blue box!
36.gif

susi

Shiny_Rock
What a sweet story.....
1.gif
Please do post pics when you can. Your necklace sounds so pretty.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahhh, what a sweet story! Your necklace sounds so lovely!

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Oh how cute!!! I love surprises like that!!

Sounds like you''ve got a very creative man
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results