shape
carat
color
clarity

E-Ring!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Raleigh26

Rough_Rock
I''ve been perusing Pricescope for a long time, and the information I learned here has been helpful and greatly appreciated. I wanted to share my own long-awaited e-ring with you all! It''s an AGTA certified Padparadscha from The Natural Sapphire Company set in platinum and diamonds. This ring is actually my second engagement ring - my first ring was from Vera Wang and it was apparently too delicate for me because it BROKE! Anyway, even though I loved, loved, loved the first ring, I''m even more in love with the new one. I like the idea that this ring is custom-made and comprised of a very rarely-seen stone. So, enjoy!

ring 010.jpg

freckles127

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow Raleigh!

What an interesting stone and setting for your e ring. It is spectacular and unique. Just curious, which Vera Wang did you have for your first e ring and how did it break?

Happy 4th!
35.gif

Raleigh26

Rough_Rock
Here''s another one!

ring 022ab.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
It is so so so unique! I love it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The variation of color in the stone is wonderful!

Very beautiful - very different - enjoy!

Raleigh26

Rough_Rock
The Vera Wang that broke was the platinum and diamond bow ring. After 2 weeks, I looked down to admire it and I was horrified to see that one of the little pave diamonds had already fallen out and the ring itself, along with one of the bow ends, was completely smushed. I had tried to be careful with it, but I''m an admittedly clumsy gal. Ach, but I loved it!

Here''s one more pic of my new ring. A definite upgrade (I think my fiance felt bad about getting me a wonky ring and so he decided to replace it something significantly more substantial ;-)

ring 028a.jpg

Raleigh26

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the compliments, you guys! I was a bit disappointed it wasn''t a diamond, but it was given out of love. And, hey, you know, we''ve got a whole lifetime of wedded bliss (ahem, anniversaries) to look forward to.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
COOL RING! And yes, those anniversaries are very useful in terms of accumulating lots and lots of sparkles over the years!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that color, wow. The setting is lovely as well. Enjoy!!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Raleigh!!! It''s just gorgeous! I''d take a beautiful Padparadscha over an ol'' garden variety diamond any day!

That stone positively GLOWS!!!! Did NSC mount it for you? Tell all!

YUM YUM YUM
widget

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know, paparadscha (sp?) sapphires are very coveted. They are expensive stones. Looks like that is a great one. Love the setting. Sorry about the Vera Wang ring, but it looks like things worked out for you. Your ring will get many questions and compliments, I''m sure. And, down the line, you can make it a RHR or continue to wear it as an e-ring and get a diamond for the right hand.
2.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow I love your sapphire! I agree don''t ever think of it as less than a diamond. It''s just gorgeous! The ring is stunning and luscious with that peachy sapphire. Don''t mean to gush, but good gollie! I think you have a really beautiful e-ring. Wear it in health and happiness.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
OMG it''s so pretty! I would also take a pad sapphire over a regular diamond but thats just me :)
Can we see it from the side?

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
That is one AMAZING ring and it looks very beautiful on your hand.
It is my understanding that good pad sapphires are quite rare and price-y.
So he certainly did good, all right!
Admittedly they are not as well known as diamonds are, but I bet you will get many many compliments on that ring!
congratulations!!!

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Love the pad. Thanks for sharing the pics and Congrats!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Raleigh26 ~
emrose.gif

Welcome to Pricescope!!!
36.gif

Oh my heavens
12.gif
... your new ering is so gorgeous
18.gif
! I love the color saturation
emlove.gif
and brilliance
emhot.gif
your pad is throwing off! Oh so yummy!
30.gif

Please ... more, more
emphoto.gif
''s please! Must have sunshine
emphoto.gif
''s, flower
emphoto.gif
''s .... any kind ... just more please!
3.gif

Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!
35.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/2/2006 1:17:31 PM
Author: widget
Oh, Raleigh!!! It''s just gorgeous! I''d take a beautiful Padparadscha over an ol'' garden variety diamond any day!

That stone positively GLOWS!!!! Did NSC mount it for you? Tell all!

YUM YUM YUM
widget
HI:

On the same page as Widget--this ring is a stunner. To die for. A must have. Oh, did I say it was gorgeous??
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! That is one huge ER!! Bummer on your Vera Wang!!!

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!!! your sapphire is so yummy!!!
18.gif
I think sapphires make gorgeous erings not matter the type of color. I was at one time so close to getting a pink sapphire wedding set, makes me wish now that I got it...
39.gif
... But your ring is breath taking!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
So sorry about your Vera Wang (her settings are to die for but they do seem delicate), but your new ring is absolutely exquisite!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just stunning. Wear it with pride... Pads are very coveted and very beautiful-- and it looks like you''ve got a fabulous one there!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
amazing color. That ring is awesome!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh......I like!!!
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, very beautiful ring!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the ring and the color on that pad is gorgeous!!! They are very sought after, y''know!!! So don''t be disappointed at all!!
3.gif

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Its incredibly gorgeous and incredibly unique!! Wear it in good health!! No need to wait for an anniversary with that one, enjoy it for many years to come!!

seattlebride

Rough_Rock
What a stunning ring! I just love it. The setting is beautiful too. I have a sapphire ering too. There is nothing to be dissappointed about!!!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2006 12:00:37 PM
Author: Raleigh26
Thanks for the compliments, you guys! I was a bit disappointed it wasn''t a diamond, but it was given out of love. And, hey, you know, we''ve got a whole lifetime of wedded bliss (ahem, anniversaries) to look forward to.
23.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE YOUR RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW I am in love with colored stone erings :)

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m very sorry about what happened to your first ring, but it looks like it all happened for a reason....your new pad is astounding! It''s so regal, elegant, and different. The color is divine. I love colored stones for e-rings....it''s very Old World, like the colored rings that people used to mark betrothals prior to the 19th and 20th centuries. Congrats and wear it in good health!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results