shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW E-Ring Glamour Shot

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
My wedding was a few weeks ago and my photographer got some great shots of my baby (e-ring). Please note my photographer: Angelica Glass if you re post this image anywhere. My ring was very happy to get some spotlight on my big day.

em1eringglamour.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
G
30.gif
RGE
30.gif
US!!!!

It''s so clean, too! How did you do that? I always get lint or fuzz in there....

That''s just beautiful!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
what a beautiful diamond and setting
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
That is a fabulous shot! It could go in a Tacori advertisement for sure..

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Here is a real life perspective shot on my hand with my plain wedding band the day of.

em1glamhand.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
So pretty and your rock looks huge!

I love your DH's tie/cravat!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Bliss...I seriously cleaned and inspected it 3 minutes or so before the photographer arrived for that exact purpose. I''m rediculous, I know.

gls

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love your ring! Congrats on your wedding and your ring looks amazing in that picture!
All the very best for you and your husband
1.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Bliss...thanks!! I loved Dh''s tie too. It didn''t show up that great in photos but I loved that it was purple in the burberry plaid. It looked awesome in person.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2009 8:21:10 PM
Author: gls
I absolutely love your ring! Congrats on your wedding and your ring looks amazing in that picture!
All the very best for you and your husband
1.gif
Thanks! I figured PS''ers would appreciate the ring shots!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2009 8:21:15 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
Bliss...thanks!! I loved Dh's tie too. It didn't show up that great in photos but I loved that it was purple in the burberry plaid. It looked awesome in person.
I thought it looked like Burberry! It's just gorgeous. Very tasteful!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous glamour shot of your beautiful ring! Love the diamond and setting. Congratulations on your marriage.
1.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
Your ring is soooo PURDY!!!
30.gif
30.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
It definitely deserved its own turn in the spot light. Gorgeous!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
OHMYGOSHYOURRINGISGORGEOUS
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great shot and gorgeous ring!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
That picture is heavenly! Your e-ring is such a beauty. I never get tired of seeing it!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2009 8:24:44 PM
Author: Bliss

Date: 10/11/2009 8:21:15 PM
Bliss...thanks!! I loved Dh''s tie too. It didn''t show up that great in photos but I loved that it was purple in the burberry plaid. It looked awesome in person.
I thought it looked like Burberry! It''s just gorgeous. Very tasteful!
haha...thank you. DH even loved it when we found it. He wears a suit and tie everyday so I''m excited that he can wear it again!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2009 8:56:13 PM
Author: kittybean
That picture is heavenly! Your e-ring is such a beauty. I never get tired of seeing it!
Thank you! Now if only I could stop thinking about getting and eternity band. DH said I could get one but I haven''t found anything that I love enough to get it. I briefly talked with LM about one to match my band on my ering. The quote was good but I wasn''t in love with it. I stoped by Van Cleef this week and they have a two row pave diamond band that I love but its 7k and so not worth it although I haven''t seen anything quite like it. I''m afraid to ask LM for another quote without knowing exactly what I want. I''m rambling but seeing the real life pic reminds me that you can hardly see my wedding band. I got comments this week from people asking where my wedding band was. Sad....

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2009 9:14:31 PM

Thank you! Now if only I could stop thinking about getting and eternity band. DH said I could get one but I haven''t found anything that I love enough to get it. I briefly talked with LM about one to match my band on my ering. The quote was good but I wasn''t in love with it. I stoped by Van Cleef this week and they have a two row pave diamond band that I love but its 7k and so not worth it although I haven''t seen anything quite like it. I''m afraid to ask LM for another quote without knowing exactly what I want. I''m rambling but seeing the real life pic reminds me that you can hardly see my wedding band. I got comments this week from people asking where my wedding band was. Sad....
You know what? I have gotten some of the same comments. Unless someone is looking at my hand from the top or from my perspective, you can''t see my wedding band [sob!]. It has a very low profile, which I wanted, but my e-ring hides it from the angle most people see it. I have totally been scheming for another eternity band to go on the other side of my e-ring. I guess this is what happens when you have a gorgeous EC stealing the show
2.gif

What does the VCA ring look like? Two-row pave sounds lovely, and I''m sure it would hold its own if paired with your e-ring. Do you ever wear your rose gold bands with your e-ring? Those are such pretty little bands, and the RG might be a nice contrast.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2009 9:20:48 PM

You know what? I have gotten some of the same comments. Unless someone is looking at my hand from the top or from my perspective, you can''t see my wedding band [sob!]. It has a very low profile, which I wanted, but my e-ring hides it from the angle most people see it. I have totally been scheming for another eternity band to go on the other side of my e-ring. I guess this is what happens when you have a gorgeous EC stealing the show
2.gif

What does the VCA ring look like? Two-row pave sounds lovely, and I''m sure it would hold its own if paired with your e-ring. Do you ever wear your rose gold bands with your e-ring? Those are such pretty little bands, and the RG might be a nice contrast.
That makes me feel better. I''ll get the photo of the VCA in a minute...trust me its the only thing I''ve tried on that I loved with my e-ring but not for 7k. Especially with only one carat total weight.

The rose gold bands are crap and were a waste of money, band impulse purchase. DH says they look cheap and they do.

Gleam

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring, and gorgeous photos!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2009 9:28:02 PM

Date: 10/11/2009 9:20:48 PM

2.gif

That makes me feel better. I''ll get the photo of the VCA in a minute...trust me its the only thing I''ve tried on that I loved with my e-ring but not for 7k. Especially with only one carat total weight.

The rose gold bands are crap and were a waste of money, band impulse purchase. DH says they look cheap and they do.
Bummer about the RG bands
38.gif
. They looked pretty in your photos! I still think that something with RG would be an interesting (good interesting!) addition to your set.

Maybe Leon could do something inspired by the VCA ring? I can see why you might not want to ask him for a quote until you know what you want--it seems like you need to be very exact if you want something specific from him.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Here is a pic of the VCA ring from their site. It looks a little knife edge, it is, just its not that much of an angle. Its so blingy...I loved it.

vcaem1.jpg

JSRNM

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful e-ring.

You know if you love the VCA ring and can afford it- go for it. Sometimes the value is in the precise design. My DH just bought a ring for me from Harry Winston, if you took the diamonds out of it, there is no way it would be worth what he paid, however the design is spectacular and I would not trust anyone to replicate it.

Good luck with your wedding band search.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your ering is one of my PS favorites! It does deserve its own glamour shots.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2009 9:35:06 PM
Here is a pic of the VCA ring from their site. It looks a little knife edge, it is, just its not that much of an angle. Its so blingy...I loved it.
Amazing. I can see why you love it! I think Leon could definitely create something similar for you.

Dreamer1116

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! It looks beautiful--suits your hand perfectly!
30.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh la la! Gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results