shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust request for the husband please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Hello PSers. I''ve seen PS Dust do some fantastic things, and I''d like to put in a request! DH has the Bar Exam tomorrow. That in of itself is crazy enough, but to top it all off, he''s got strep throat and we''re in the middle of a bit of a blizzard in MI.
15.gif
He went to the Doc and got an antibiotic shot this morning, so hopefully that will shake off the strep by tomorrow. He''s got a 2 hour drive tonight to get to the hotel, and then the exam is tomorrow and Wed. Please send Dust and well wishes his way! Nothing like throwing sickness and a snowstorm in front of a test that your whole career balances on! Gah!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
*DUST*

Strep throat?? Nooo!! I hope he feels better soon.

We''ve cleaned up from the blizzard already today in Ann Arbor (9 inches) so hopefully you should be good where you are!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2010 2:15:10 PM
Author: elledizzy5
*DUST*

Strep throat?? Nooo!! I hope he feels better soon.

We''ve cleaned up from the blizzard already today in Ann Arbor (9 inches) so hopefully you should be good where you are!!
It''s still going strong in Auburn Hills! He''s got to haul out to East Lansing tonight. Should I call the hotel and let them know he''ll be checking in late? Gah!

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
*dust* *dust* *dust* I hope your husband feels better and does well on the exam!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
***DUST***DUST***DUST***

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Lots of *************dust****************! Those are some serious circumstances to be up against at such an important time! Good luck to both of you!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, I hope your husband feels better soon! Lots of DUST!!!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
**DUST** - hoping he feels better and wishing him lots of luck on the bar exam!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Alistra, Purselover, SomethingShiny (I know, right?!?!? Why!?!?! Gah!), Laila and Lilac!

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Much DUST to your hubs!

Everyone has their own way to cope with the stress of the Bar Exam. I''m sure he''s received tons of tip but for me, it was to use the time inbetween tests and days to relax and not look at any study materials so that I wouldn''t psych myself out. It really is amazing how much the brain can store and recall!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Buckets of Dust Dani!!!! hope he gets well soon too!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2010 2:51:04 PM
Author: panda08
Much DUST to your hubs!

Everyone has their own way to cope with the stress of the Bar Exam. I''m sure he''s received tons of tip but for me, it was to use the time inbetween tests and days to relax and not look at any study materials so that I wouldn''t psych myself out. It really is amazing how much the brain can store and recall!

Panda - He finished studying yesterday afternoon, put the book down and decided that he couldn''t cram any more info into his head. I think he''s planning to take it easy between days!

I am not going up there with him, (I offered, he declined - he''s going to be so in his head I don''t blame him) so I got 3 cards, on for tonight, one for tomorrow morning and one for Wed morning, and I am going to stick them in his suitcase.

5.gif

Thanks D&T!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
fairy%20dust.gif
Sending loads of dust your way!!! Good luck to your husband!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh jeez-nothing like compounding the stress eh?? Sending lots of dust and get better wishes!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
*****DUST DUST DUST**************

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2010 3:52:44 PM
Author: joflier
fairy%20dust.gif
Sending loads of dust your way!!! Good luck to your husband!
9.gif
I heart you all!

Thanks joflier, packrat and MM! I think I''m wigging more right now. Actually, I know I am, since he''s napping, and therefore should be feeling no stress.
25.gif

rierie26

Shiny_Rock
Dust! Wow, and they say you should avoid any weird/stressful situations during important exams! He''s got a bunch! Good luck to him and hope he feels better!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck to your husband! May he get over the Strep. and pass exam well!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best of luck to you husband, Gecko, and I hope he feels better soon!

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Don''t worry, Gecko. I''m sure he''ll do fine. Tell him not to discuss the questions or answers with anyone at breaks or at the end of the day. All it does is stress you out more, and who knows if the people you''re talking to even got it right. I know this from personal experience. Take the test, do your best, get some rest. That''s my poetic advice.

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I would have seen this earlier! I am in EL and hopefully he was all right driving. They cleared it up pretty quickly. GOOD LUCK TO HIM

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2010 4:06:47 PM
Author: geckodani

9.gif
I heart you all!

Thanks joflier, packrat and MM! I think I''m wigging more right now. Actually, I know I am, since he''s napping, and therefore should be feeling no stress.
25.gif
I think it sounds like you need a glass of wine, dear!!! Don''t fret - he''s got PS dust on his side. It''ll be just fine!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Okay, talked to the man this morning, and he sounds a liiiittle better, which is good! Cross your fingers - he''s on his way in!!!

Date: 2/22/2010 7:46:41 PM
Author: rainwood
Don''t worry, Gecko. I''m sure he''ll do fine. Tell him not to discuss the questions or answers with anyone at breaks or at the end of the day. All it does is stress you out more, and who knows if the people you''re talking to even got it right. I know this from personal experience. Take the test, do your best, get some rest. That''s my poetic advice.
LOL! Love it. That''s pretty much what I told him as well. I also got him a watch with geckos on the second hand to take with him, LOL!!!

Date: 2/22/2010 8:19:01 PM
Author: IloveAsschers13
I wish I would have seen this earlier! I am in EL and hopefully he was all right driving. They cleared it up pretty quickly. GOOD LUCK TO HIM
It took him about 2 hours to get there last night, but he made it, and got checked into the Kellogg Center just fine.
1.gif

Date: 2/22/2010 8:41:14 PM
Author: joflier

Date: 2/22/2010 4:06:47 PM
Author: geckodani

9.gif
I heart you all!

25.gif
I think it sounds like you need a glass of wine, dear!!! Don''t fret - he''s got PS dust on his side. It''ll be just fine!!!
Jo - There was definitely wine last night, LOL! I totally started crying for no reason right before he left too - it was hilarious. I think it''s mainly that for as long as we''ve been together, this has been the goal. And now it''s here. We apparantly both stuck a pillow in our respective beds last night to create a lump where the other person should have been, LOL. We''re sappy.

Thanks for the dust kitcha, crasru, & Zoe!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah geez dani, nothing''s ever easy these days, is it? Lots of dust for both your hubby and you. He''ll be in my prayers tomorrow.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2010 9:52:24 AM
Author: gemgirl
Ah geez dani, nothing''s ever easy these days, is it? Lots of dust for both your hubby and you. He''ll be in my prayers tomorrow.
Thanks gemgirl. I''m a wreck right now, getting nothing done at work, LOL! He''s almost done with the first half of today. I''m going to have no fingernails by Wed night!

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
I''m sending soooo much dust it''s going to make you both sneeze !!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
AHCHOO!!!!
2.gif
3.gif
9.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
DUSTDUSTDUSTDUSTDUST!!!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
********************A special shipment of esquire dust for Mr. Gecko! **************************

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Haven and Katamari!

He''s through the first day! Said he was feeling almost human, and that he finished all of the essay questions (his biggest fear was not completing them) which is more than can be said for a lot of the other folks there!
25.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results