shape
carat
color
clarity

DUST needed - Lost my tennis bracelet yesterday!!!!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, it's insured, but I'm majorly bummed - sentimental & special.......

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Were you wearing it and it fell off? That happened to me 2 weeks ago at dinner and the only reason I noticed is because more of our party showed up and I stood up to give kisses and saw it when I looked down for a minute. I didn't feel it fall off.

I sure hope you find it! Mine is not insured.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bummer! So sorry.

Aren't they supposed to be sized small enough so they can't slip over your hand and fall off?
Shouldn't the correct size require the clasp be opened to remove it?
If so, I wonder whether insurance companies consider this risk factor ... as in lower premiums if sized correctly or denying coverage if it's not.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You DO have to open the clasp, but maybe it caught on something and got loosened.......

No, it didn't slip off - I had it sized very close to my wrist bc I play guitar and don't want it flapping.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Thanks.

I play guitar too. :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Check coats, sleeves, pockets, bottom of purse, car seat....hope you find it!!

cheers--Sharon

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine was the clasp. I haven't had time to look at it or bring it back to the jeweler's to see about getting it fixed. The funny thing is the dad of the woman I was greeting owns the jewelry store where DH bought the bracelet (one of those 100 year old family stores). Her husband picked up the bracelet and put it back on my wrist and said that wouldn't have happened if I had bought it at XYZ. :shifty: I said, "Oh, yes we did buy it at XYZ!" :o

Anyway, I don't mean to hijack the thread...

Motownmama, I really hope you find it.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope that you find it or can get it replaced some time soon!!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dust!!!!! Hope it turns up soon!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no!!! Hope you find it soon! :(sad

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1488575344|4136123 said:
HI:

Check coats, sleeves, pockets, bottom of purse, car seat....hope you find it!!

cheers--Sharon

motownmama, I'm so sorry to hear you lost your bracelet! Sharon has posted some great places to check. I hope you find it.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry. I know you are probably looking down everywhere in hopes of finding it. Lots and lots of dust for you.

Funion

Rough_Rock
Don't lose hope Motownmomma! I once lost one of the small stones from my eternity band and found it in the carpet DAYS later while playing on the floor with the dog!!! :shock: Surely a bracelet will be much easier to locate!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry Motownmama ;( I hope you find it, lots of dust! I lost a beloved bracelet recently too. I have no idea how the tight clasp came open :(sad

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no!... :(sad. Hope you find it!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I am sorry! Sending you lots of ***DUST*** for finding your tennis bracelet!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I so hope you find the bracelet - losing stuff makes me crazy!! I agree with others though - too soon to throw in the towel. Keep looking and good luck!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm SO thankful to this community! I'm trying to stay hopeful.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh, I hope you find it! Look in any coat sleeves you may have worn.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no!! :(sad I'm so sorry, I hope it turns up!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks all of you guys! The situation is really making me feel physically sick. I told my husband I wasn't sure I'd replace it when the insurance $ comes bc I'll be too fearful - IDK - my mom had a clasp put on both sides of hers - smart.
I've looked everywhere - even crazy places like in the cat litter (scooping you know). Thanks to PS I've got some good pics, so I'm dropping that off at Police station today. I took out an ad on Craigslist and hung a note with a big reward down at Starbucks. I almost feel nauseous about it. DH was great about it though.........
If someone finds it will they have a conscience?

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know what you mean by the physically sick feeling. I've been so heartbroken about it but I try to remind myself that as horrible as it is, it's not life threatening and all my loved ones are okay. I'm still hoping yours will turn up :wavey:

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry. I hope it shows up or that the insurance settlement can help you put the loss behind you.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry, Motownmama! I sure hope it shows up somewhere. :wavey:

Marcy

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sharing my dust and story with you.

Just today I found my ring I've been looking for, for weeks. Today, while cleaning, I knocked over my little Waterford bud vase. The sound it made was...wrong. Thankfully, the vase was unharmed and with the fall, out came my little yellow diamond ring! (the one in my profile picture.

Now that I have it again, I recall what happened: I was leaving for work and decided not to wear this ring. Close to being late, I stuck it in the vase for "safekeeping." So safe, I didn't remember where I'd put it!

Any chance something like that happened for you? Whatever the case, I so hope you find your special bracelet.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I lost mine out to dinner several months ago and it never turned up. It took a while but insurance replaced it and I got a better one.

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Sending dust! I am so sorry. I lost my ER once and found it when I was not looking. It was underneath the leg in my jewelry box. I was devastated and we were leaving for an out of state wedding when I realized I could not find it. I did not even want to leave the house to go anywhere until it was found. Good luck!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got one call from Craiglist - guy was saying "findas keepas and I might just give it to my goil-friend!"

Kbell

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry, I hope it turns up due to the sentimental value as opposed to having to replace it or having some
craigslister give it to their "goil-friend"!!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh no! Hugs!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results