shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DietCokeBreak

Rough_Rock
Ok ladies, I don''t know for sure, but this weekend is it! I''m getting a magic mani for the occasion, and we have dinner reservations at a very nice place. I''m so excited I could pee my pants LOL.
36.gif

You know, the only thing is, I told him before we were ever dating that a proposal in public would make me uncomfortable, but now I''m thinking "what if he doesn''t remember that?" I kind of hope he doesnt'' do it in the restaurant. But at this point, I don''t want to say something because then if he has to change plans he may put it off. So if it''s in public oh well-- I just want to be his fiancee!!!
30.gif

Anyway, can I please have some of that magic fairy dust to go along with my magic mani?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust coming your way!

Kitiaral

Rough_Rock
I''m so excited for you. DUST! x a million and more! Good Luck!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Lots and LOTS of dust coming your way!

chocolatefudge

Shiny_Rock
Dust, dust, dust, dust, dust!!!!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
OMG! Dust! Dust! Dust! I hope this weekend is it for you!

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
Truckloads of dust coming your way!

But please do not "miss" this wonderful time of anticipation in fear of a public proposal. For all you know, he could be proposing before and the dinner will be a celebration?? Or the dinner is to throw you off like it isn''t happening that night and he proposes after dinner??

DietCokeBreak

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the dust, you guys are the best!

You know, I always hated the idea of a public proposal, but all of a sudden now that I''m with the right guy, I could care less-- I don''t care about the ring, or where he proposes, or what kind of house we live in. All that matters is spending the rest of our lives together. Of course I''d still prefer it if he''d take me somewhere a little secluded so that I could cry without feeling as if I have an audience, but who really cares?

I''ll keep you ladies posted-- hopefully I''ll have some pictures for you this Sunday.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Yay for you! How very exciting!!

********DUST********

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
.;*dust dust dust*;.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results