shape
carat
color
clarity

duchess of york

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laurensmama

Shiny_Rock
What pieces does the Duchess of York have? I know her tiara was bought by the Queen and is not a family piece.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
10/25/2009 7:24:30 PM
Author:laurensmama

What pieces does the Duchess of York have? I know her tiara was bought by the Queen and is not a family piece.
You might want to ask this question in the Royal Jewels thread. The page to which I posted a link has some information on Sarah, Duchess of York and her family. People who post to the Royal Jewels thread are knowledgeable about the pieces owned by the British Royal Family and by each of the royals. Most minor members of the royal family do not own many pieces of jewelry outright, although the Queen may lend them pieces to wear on certain occasions. Certainly Sarah Ferguson was never given anything substantial during the short time in which she was a member of the royal family. Her ruby engagement ring is clearly hers, however.

AGBF
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results