shape
carat
color
clarity

Drumroll please . . . LM cushion halo has finally arrived!

DCdiamondgirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to PS and Leon Mege, I finally have my dream engagement ring! I absolutely love it! Here is a pic of my original r907 solitaire and the new 811 halo. Stone is a 1.45 H VS2 AVC and ring size is 6.25. I will post more pictures later!

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Drumroll please . . . LM cushion halo has finally arrive

YAY!!!!! OMG it's gorgeous! Can't wait for more photos!

DCdiamondgirl

Shiny_Rock

Thanks Debby! It's more than I imagined! It's just sooo delicate and beautiful. It looks incredible. Leon is amazing!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock

I know.... it's amazing how delicate. His prongs are almost invisible on mine.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

wow! it is so delicate and definitely adds more presence and sparkle to your stone! I am definitely jealous =)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your ring is just gorgeous - does it feel like everything now that you always wanted it to be?

The halo really does give it a 'presence' and I would love to see close up pics!

What did you decide to do with your old mounting - just curious as to whether or not you found another stone to go in or or decided to sell it.

Did he send the wedding band that you were going to try with your new ering? I hope so!

Again, it really looks beautiful and it is good to hear you be so happy - what's not to love, right? :appl: :appl:

DCdiamondgirl

Shiny_Rock

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I am so happy with it. I definitely made the right choice in having it reset. It is raining here in DC, so I will take some pictures on a sunnier day. I had Leon return the old setting to me and I will decide if I want to put a different stone in it or sell it. I think I'm leaning towards selling. How much do you think it would go for on eBay?

Regarding the band, I wanted them to take a picture of the ring with the Antique Calibre but when Rachael told me it was ready on Wednesday, I knew if I had them take the photos I wouldn't get it this week and I was just so tired of waiting! So I think I will either go up to New York at some point and try on the band with my ring or just take the plunge and order it. The band on my ring is so delicate and the antique calibre is so delicate, I think they will go nicely together. I am totally in love with the ring!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock

Oh wow, it looks fabulous! :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DCdiamondgirl|1292187644|2795038 said:
Thanks for the compliments everyone! I am so happy with it. I definitely made the right choice in having it reset. It is raining here in DC, so I will take some pictures on a sunnier day. I had Leon return the old setting to me and I will decide if I want to put a different stone in it or sell it. I think I'm leaning towards selling. How much do you think it would go for on eBay?

Regarding the band, I wanted them to take a picture of the ring with the Antique Calibre but when Rachael told me it was ready on Wednesday, I knew if I had them take the photos I wouldn't get it this week and I was just so tired of waiting! So I think I will either go up to New York at some point and try on the band with my ring or just take the plunge and order it. The band on my ring is so delicate and the antique calibre is so delicate, I think they will go nicely together. I am totally in love with the ring![/quote]

This is what I was hoping to hear! It is beautiful and I'm so glad that you are happy with it!

Enjoy every moment with your ring!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congrats!!

Your reset is beautiful, delicate, and substantial :appl:

SB621

Ideal_Rock

congrats! I love the reset! It is a stunning piece!

Love Street

Shiny_Rock

SO GORGEOUS! I'm so happy for you that you ultimately went for the setting you hankered for! Congrats!!!

AVC + Leon really is a dream combination. (I can't wait for mine to be ready, but I'm happy to live vicariously through yours!!! Can't wait for more pics!)

Matthewmon

Rough_Rock

beautiful! what is the width of the band?

Blessed12

Rough_Rock

Gorgeous!!!

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock

so gorgeous !!! congrats and def such a great decision to reset it with a halo !

would love to see some profile pics and more close ups !

one question : how long did it take ? would like to gauge the waiting time these days for LM ... thanks !!

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock

hubba hubba!!! :love: :love: :love:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock

oh it's GORGEOUS! I'm so happy that everything worked out for you!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OH MY GOSH!!!! Stunning!!!! The new settings does wonders for your diamond! Gorgeous diamond and ususally I love a solitaire,
but the halo is the perfect setting for it. I cannot wait to see more pictures whether it is a sunny day or not. Turn on some lights,
girl, and take some photos!!!! Plus, please repeat the stats on that beauty!!!

I am so glad you are thrilled with your ring. Hope it give you joy every day just looking at that beauty!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a difference a halo can make! Beautiful!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It is lovely DC!

DCdiamondgirl

Shiny_Rock

A few more:

DSC_0139.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

AdanaEsq

Shiny_Rock

Gorgeous ring! it looks so delicate. I'm jealous!

DCdiamondgirl

Shiny_Rock

Sorry frankiextah, missed your question. Um, it depends on from where you measure the time. I sent my original solitaire back to Leon on the 23rd of October and they received it on the 27th. The work order arrived on October 29th and I sent the deposit which got to them on Nov. 1st. So from the date they received my initial payment, it took about 5 1/2 weeks. Total time, however, was 7 weeks. It was A LONG time to wait, but definitely worth it in the end!

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock

thanks for the info !!

i met with LM personally and put down the deposit and signed the work order right on the spot (on 12/1, exactly one month after you!), so i'm counting down to the projected January 7th-12th ! :appl:

gorgeous ring again ! beautiful at all angles !!!!

does the halo have the same width as the band ? the proportion is absolutely PERFECT !!!!

DCdiamondgirl

Shiny_Rock

frankiextah|1292305927|2796352 said:
thanks for the info !!

i met with LM personally and put down the deposit and signed the work order right on the spot (on 12/1, exactly one month after you!), so i'm counting down to the projected January 7th-12th ! :appl:

gorgeous ring again ! beautiful at all angles !!!!

does the halo have the same width as the band ? the proportion is absolutely PERFECT !!!!

Congrats! What ring are you getting? Are you in NY? I forgot to mention that the ring was finished on Dec. 8 and they sent me the final balance then. I overnighted the payment so it arrived on Thursday the 9th, and they sent the ring out overnight the same day. It was supposed to arrive on Friday but . . . thanks to wonderful FedEx, it did not. I got it on Saturday the 10th. So that was my FULL process, if you're interested! Which you're probably not!

I'm not sure about the width of the halo; I just got the standard 811 "Winston-style" and didn't customize (except I wanted it eternity, not 3/4). Even though waiting was excruciating, it gave me something to look forward to! You'll be so happy when you get it!

AnneinGA

Shiny_Rock

Oh DC, it's gorgeous! I L♥ve the delicate halo! :))

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks for the pics!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

hellokitty6782

Shiny_Rock

That looks amazing! :appl: I'm waiting for the same ring, so I know how you must have felt to finally get it! :love:
When you get a moment and manage to get your eyes off your ring (maybe in 6 months, lol), do you mind measuring the width of the the halo? I'd like to know how it is, compared to your shank.

Thanks!!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock

Gorgeous! :love: I am in love with that delicate band!!! And the cushion's not bad either :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results