shape
carat
color
clarity

dress shopping, round 2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
well, i had a girls weekend & took the time to go try on dresses with some of my best friends. i''ll give you guys some pics below. feel free to give my your opinions/advice!! btw, if interested, here''s dress shopping round 1.

017lulu.JPG

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock

019lulu.JPG

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock

023lulu.JPG

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock

025lulu.JPG

cincin090

Shiny_Rock
I like #3 the best! It shows off your figure the best. You look so pretty!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
last one :) please excuse my stupid face!

028lulu.JPG

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/27/2009 10:42:29 PM
Author: cincin090
I like #3 the best! It shows off your figure the best. You look so pretty!
+1!!! number 3 is very flattering... Your waistline looks awesome :)

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I like the look of #1 the best, but I think #3 is the most flattering to your figure.

ETA: I just went back and looked at your first round of pics and my favorites are definitely the Mori Lee from the last trip and # 3 from this trip!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Lulu, I think the shape/silhouette of #3 is the most flattering on your figure, but I don''t actually love the dress. I think you can do a lot better. Are you open to shopping around some more, or will you be deciding between these dresses?

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
oooh I kinda LOVE #2!!! Although #3 does show your figure off better, but I just love #2! Who makes it??

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I love #2, but agree it isn''t the most flattering shape on you. #3 makes you look incredible, but is obviously not as detailed. I think I simply have to say #2 looks the absolute best, and I like them all more than the first round IMHO.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/27/2009 11:28:47 PM
Author: Bjedifish
oooh I kinda LOVE #2!!! Although #3 does show your figure off better, but I just love #2! Who makes it??

#2 is mori lee style 2415

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i think you look great in #3
1.gif

havernell

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like a fun day of dress shopping with your favorite girls!

Personally, the high empire waists on gowns 1 and 2 don't do much for you (I know all about that- they don't do much for me either!) The natural waists and more tapered skirts on gowns 3 and 4 slim you. Gown 5 is also better than 1 and 2 in this regard, but perhaps not quite as slimming as 3 and 4 (it's a bit hard to tell since the photo of you in #5 is more from the side than from the front like the others).

From there, it's more personal taste. Gown #4 may be my favorite of this bunch- it looks like the nicest fabric to me (in the photos at least)- I know nice fabric was something I really wanted in my wedding gown, so that's my own idiosyncratic thing. It also has a certain drama that the other gowns don't- a little bit of a red carpet feel. I like the idea of gown #3 but don't love that one in particular. I think you could find a similar style gown that's even better. To me, gown #5 is nice, but perhaps a bit traditional (for my taste, but your taste could be different!)

Have fun on your next shopping trip!

ETA: I just looked at your thread about your first dress shopping trip, and I do like the Mori Lee (gown #1) that you were leaning towards after that trip. That one might be my favorite on you.

gls

Shiny_Rock
my favourite is dress #1 from your dress shopping round 1!
I do love #3 of this thread but the neckline does seem to sit a bit high.
Good luck with finding a dress!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I like #3 the best. It shows off your figure the best.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
3 by a landslide, it looks amazing on you!

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Your shape looks fantastic in number 3!

I also like number 4 a lot... the others, I don''t think do your awesome figure justice at all!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/27/2009 11:03:10 PM
Author: pocahontas
Lulu, I think the shape/silhouette of #3 is the most flattering on your figure, but I don''t actually love the dress. I think you can do a lot better. Are you open to shopping around some more, or will you be deciding between these dresses?
i kinda agree. !00% on the flattering your figure, but there are a lot of dresses out there with that style, so have fun with it :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
#3 looks the best on you (IMHO)! #1 and #2 make you look bigger than you are and dont really do much for your
shape. I also like #4. #5 is ok but sort of ho-hum.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LuLu! you look awesome in pretty much all of those dresses! lucky you ;-)

OK, from this shopping trip, there is no contest whatsoever - Dress #3 is absolutely amazing on you!!!!! it''s just lovely and so figure flattering. Who makes it, if you don''t mind my asking? After that, i like dress #4 very very much too.

Now, having said that, #3 is far more my taste than 1 and 2 are. If the full skirt is more your thing, then out of those 2, i like dress #2. Of those styles, however, I really like dress #1 from the first trip with the sweet little belt.

What did you like?????

p.s. When I was looking, i was looking for a specific style, more than i was looking to find the MOST flattering (read: thin) dress i could find. Somehow, I knew the A-line full skirts would be the most slimming, but i just realized that i wanted a more fitted sillouhette and something simple. What style are you partial to, when you look at your pics?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i think the last one is most flattering. i like the lower/dropped waist on you.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
#3 and the last one are my faves... play up your figure sweetie, you''ve got a great body! I love the dropped waist on you!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
I like #3!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
My favorites are #1 from the first trip and #3 from this trip.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
i''m not too sure i like the a-line as much on you, but #3 and #4 from this trip are my favorites of this group. i still like #1 from your first trip the best. you have such a little waist- show it off!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I like #3 and #4 best. I think the styles of #1 and #2 do you no justice. It shortens you and makes you look wide when you aren't.

ETA: #1 from your first trip is
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
#3 from this trip, and #1 and #4 from your last trip - all look gorgeous on you, but #3 from round 2 is my fave!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
I love #3 on you! It flatters you nicely!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I think #3 looked stunning on you!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results