shape
carat
color
clarity

DRESS SAVED! (disaster averted)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lover in athens

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone!
I posted several weeks ago about my dress disaster (https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/dress-disaster-need-reassurance.57948/) and just wanted to update everyone...I went back to the bridal shop yesterday, and I could not be happier! Not only did they address my issues (Marianne Lanting herself "de-poofed" the dress, and could not have been more accomodating), but they went above and beyond to be helpful and even ended up comping $500 worth of alterations AND did them all in one day (I''m an out of town bride so: it''s difficult for me to do multiple fittings). Looking at the pictures, the dress might not look THAT different, but it feels entirely different on (SO Much better!).

Also, the dress is not perfectly arranged in the pics (these were taken long after the bridal shop had closed b/c they were working on the alterations so late, and we were all anxious to get home at that point!), but you get the picture....

First, the old dress:

ttdjdress4.jpg

lover in athens

Brilliant_Rock
And now, the much improved dress! :

TTDJdressredo3.jpg

lover in athens

Brilliant_Rock
and finally, the side view:

TTDJdressredo2.jpg

lover in athens

Brilliant_Rock
last but not least, had the hair trial (the day before the dress fitting...hence the nasty hair in above pics). i really liked it!
this is all so much fun!

TTDJhair1.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I definitely see a difference! I didn''t think it looked bad before, but I think it looks sooo much better now! It really is a gorgeous dress!

xapora

Shiny_Rock
It''s STUNNING! I liked it before also but it looks perfect now, I''m loving the sash. It''s great how accommodating they were!
36.gif

And your hair looks so shiny! It is very similar to how I want to do mine, I love it!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wow!!! i LOVE this dress!! it fits you perfectly. i adore the design and material. very very beautiful!

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
It looks great! I love the detail on the back so much more now!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks fantastic and you look gorgeous in it!

MsPicky

Rough_Rock
Your dress is very beautiful! I especially like the pink sash around your waist, it adds a very romantinc feel & touch to the simple elegance of the dress. I''m glad things worked out for the best! Enjoy it...

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Yay! I''m so happy to hear that everything worked out! Your dress looks beautiful!

lover in athens

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for your sweet words! Even just checking back on this thread, I look at the pictures of the "new" dress and I am SO excited. I think this must be love.
30.gif
I can''t wait...only 80 more days until I get to put this beauty on again!!!
Thanks again!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s so much better and lovely! Go you for getting it fixed like you want it.
9.gif

MayBride

Rough_Rock
It looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results