shape
carat
color
clarity

Dreaming of a diamond tennis bracelet however...

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
I don't want one w/ round diamonds...I imagine diamond tennis bracelets are not in style right now but I wouldn't mind wearing one.

I just finished going through a step cut phase. The diamonds I already own are emerald, pear, round, & asscher. The next one I'd be looking at is a princess cut tennis bracelet. It doesn't have to be huge or gaudy, but I'm looking for a good size, so that you know that they are real diamonds or better yet, but not too dainty that it looks breakable..

any suggestions on where to create a princess cut diamond bracelet in this style:
https://www.diamondnexus.com/6-20-c...JVA4W9KEwrALekaAgOuEALw_wcB#info-read-reviews

I see that that bracelet is 6ctw?!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is your budget? What ctw are you looking for?

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I'm dreaming of a diamond tennis bracelet too. Costco has princess diamond ones :geek2::D

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Me three...and will look at vintage but so many frozen spit tennis bracelets to wade through circa 1992.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about mixed cuts? My own favorite bracelet alternates between step and brilliant cuts, nicely bridges the gap between them IMO.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have always wanted a MRB bezel set tennis bracelet with at least 4mm stones, however I came across a Princess cut semi bezel bracelet with 4mm stones one day, tried it on and liked it.

I can't justify spending that much as I already have a very nice diamond bracelet, therefore I may go down the Moissy route.

DK :))

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think tennis bracelets are always in style. I have multiples and stack them when I mix in the ones with colored stones/diamonds.
I like a variety of stone shapes but I feel rounds for a tennis bracelet are classic.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, and yellow gold to boot :lol-2:

Seriously, I only wear my HPD ones on a daily basis.

sm fire IMG_7722.jpg
I love your bracelets. A tennis bracelet from HPD is on my "someday" list.

Do the prongs ever get caught on anything?

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Diamond Nexus is not real or even lab diamonds, they are CZs (my husband got taken by this company with my engagement ring). That is why the price is so appealing

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your bracelets. A tennis bracelet from HPD is on my "someday" list.

Do the prongs ever get caught on anything?

No they have not. I have had the bottom one since 2004 and have worn it almost every day. When I first joined PS I contacted Brian Gavin at WF and @Wink .
Brian never gave me an estimate so I went with Wink.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
No they have not. I have had the bottom one since 2004 and have worn it almost every day. When I first joined PS I contacted Brian Gavin at WF and @Wink .
Brian never gave me an estimate so I went with Wink.

I am dreaming of a tennis bracelet like yours @cflutist :love: yours are absolutely stunning!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think tennis bracelets are classic and don’t go in or out of style. Love to wear my carre on its own or stacked with others. I’m currently on the hunt for a new friend for it :D Also love the look of baguettes and rounds mixed as was mentioned above - they can feel vintage or modern depending on how they are done.
AD7DB81D-AD74-438E-8C39-5795CC8AA6DF.jpeg C3B5F29A-EF2A-4FA8-963C-2594AA1493EA.jpeg

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
I think tennis bracelets are classic and don’t go in or out of style. Love to wear my carre on its own or stacked with others. I’m currently on the hunt for a new friend for it :D Also love the look of baguettes and rounds mixed as was mentioned above - they can feel vintage or modern depending on how they are done.
AD7DB81D-AD74-438E-8C39-5795CC8AA6DF.jpeg C3B5F29A-EF2A-4FA8-963C-2594AA1493EA.jpeg

LOVE!!

Please share the carat weight of your asschers!! (if I’m correct)

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE your bracelet stack with the colored bracelet. Stunning! I'd love to do that with a sapphire bracelet someday. Your carre bracelet is just fabulous. Definitely bracelet goals!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results