Price: 4300$ (incredible)

2.35 ct, VS1

Color is not write but I guess P, Q...

Found on Ebay....

If I have the money!!!!!!

beautiful_oec.jpg

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Wish it has less color! But yes what a lovely cut!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
I think the color has brown in it i.e., top brown. So I'd say the price is good but not insanely good, if the clarity and stuff is right; though I like low colors I'm not a fan of top browns so I wouldn't consider it even at the price it is... if you *like* top brown, though, it could be a good deal; the cut looks nice but I'd love to know the depth at least.

Also, check the ebay sellers thread in this same forum though- a PS member mentions in that one that she "wouldn't even buy a stuffed animal" from that seller who as this rock, unfortunately!

If it is top brown it might be a candidate for irradiation, interestingly enough. So you might be able to get it nuked and turn it blue or green or something.

stci

Ideal_Rock
LittleGreyKitten said:
I think the color has brown in it i.e., top brown. So I'd say the price is good but not insanely good, if the clarity and stuff is right; though I like low colors I'm not a fan of top browns so I wouldn't consider it even at the price it is... if you *like* top brown, though, it could be a good deal; the cut looks nice but I'd love to know the depth at least.

Also, check the ebay sellers thread in this same forum though- a PS member mentions in that one that she "wouldn't even buy a stuffed animal" from that seller who as this rock, unfortunately!

If it is top brown it might be a candidate for irradiation, interestingly enough. So you might be able to get it nuked and turn it blue or green or something.

I check feedback and I just don't understand... 5 negative on more than 5500 feedbacks. Anyway... you don't like it ok but I like it and if I had the money, I will take a chance for sure.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
LittleGreyKitten said:

I don't think that diamond has brown in it. Brownish tone diamond appears silver and/or grey, To me that diamond has yellow body color.

Either way the price is good for the size and clarity. I would love to see how it looks in person!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
LittleGreyKitten said:

I'm with LGK on the above - doesn't really catch me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results