shape
carat
color
clarity

Dream half eternity setting on the hand feel

wileel

Rough_Rock
Trying to see if anyone has the dream half eternity setting (https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/...lf-eternity-truth-head-18k-white-gold-5498w18), or similar, and how it feels on the hand. It appears that the outer most stones sit fairly low and may sit against the neighboring fingers, so I'm wondering if this is noticeable or worse yet irritating. Its hard to tell how smooth or rough it may feel from the photo's.

Thanks for any inputs!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I have the dream half eternity but modified it to be 7 diamonds instead of I believe 11. I did that because I was worried how it would be between fingers as I am very sensitive But the workmanship is superb and I think I would have been fine with the half eternity. I never knew diamonds and prongs could be set soo comfortablly. All the brick and mortar store bands with diamonds were sooo scratchy.
I actually want the dream full eternity now but I am waiting on stable finger size and another sale. I think you will LOVE the half and I don't think it will bother you. Scouty just got the band so you could check with her too. It's a gorgeous band and, the diamonds are soo sparkly!:appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results