shape
carat
color
clarity

Dream half eternity setting on the hand feel (reposted from the wrong section)

wileel

Rough_Rock
Sorry for the double post, I just realized I put this in the wrong section and cant seem to get the get the one to delete.

Trying to see if anyone has the dream half eternity setting (https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/...lf-eternity-truth-head-18k-white-gold-5498w18), or similar, and how it feels on the hand. It appears that the outer most stones sit fairly low and may sit against the neighboring fingers, so I'm wondering if this is noticeable or worse yet irritating. Its hard to tell how smooth or rough it may feel from the photo's.

Thanks for any inputs!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
I’m also interested in this! I ordered the dream half eternity during BGD July 4th sale and waiting for it to be made and delivered. Also hoping that it won’t rub on my fingers.

@wileel I will let you know how it feels when mine is delivered if you haven’t found out by then!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I found the ring to be very comfortable. But I had mine over 10 years ago. I can't speak to how the manufacturing could have changed in the interim (eg a new bench).

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have been wearing mine daily since 2010. I have big hands, so I paid for extra stones to ensure enough width to fit between my fingers. It rubs a little, but I don’t find it irritating or very noticeable as it’s very short and close to my finger (as opposed to a thicker, more domed band that I notice because it’s taller between my fingers, if that makes sense?).

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
9F98F391-2573-4972-9D04-DDCBB82B13D8.jpeg I grabbed you a quick photo to help explain what I mean. It goes between my fingers but isn’t very raised.

wileel

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the input, sounds like it should be alright so guess nothing left to do but pull the trigger on the order

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
9F98F391-2573-4972-9D04-DDCBB82B13D8.jpeg I grabbed you a quick photo to help explain what I mean. It goes between my fingers but isn’t very raised.

Would love to see more pics!

erislynn

Shiny_Rock
I had a BGD half eternity Dream band made about two years ago. You’re going to be fine with comfort between the fingers. I even had the melee size increased from 5 pointers to 8 pointers and it still felt very smooth between my fingers. BGD’s bench is top notch and they make the band low profile by default, very neat prongs too. Enjoy your new ring and please show us an SMTB!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results