carat
color
clarity

Downsizing?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so glad!
I would love to see your cads during the process if you’re open to feedback.
But either way this is going to be exciting!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have actually been looking at pre-loved rings. It's a totally different direction but I really love the Tiffany Lucida in maybe .75-1ct. My original stone was an asscher and I feel it's reminiscent of what I loved about that stone.

That is true- it's always a possibility you never know what you may want in the future!
It’s a really good thing that you didn’t go for a Lucida because the sparkle pattern of that cut is NOTHING like an asscher cut. The asscher is a step cut like your EC. The Lucida is this hybrid that to me seems like it can’t make up it’s mind, kinda brilliant but not a true princess and kinda step but without the straight clean lines in the center. The only thing similar to an asscher is the external outline. The center just looks mushy to me and will look nothing like a step cut. Good luck with your reset. I’m hopeful you will want to wear it more.

realhauswife

Rough_Rock
It’s a really good thing that you didn’t go for a Lucida because the sparkle pattern of that cut is NOTHING like an asscher cut. The asscher is a step cut like your EC. The Lucida is this hybrid that to me seems like it can’t make up it’s mind, kinda brilliant but not a true princess and kinda step but without the straight clean lines in the center. The only thing similar to an asscher is the external outline. The center just looks mushy to me and will look nothing like a step cut. Good luck with your reset. I’m hopeful you will want to wear it more.

This is so true- good points! Thank you for the kind words. I think the lower profile will be a game changer for me with this stone.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Maybe you're not an emerald shape gal...
I love emerald shape diamonds on other women, but, not carat related, on my finger I prefer round or square diamonds (asscher over princess).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results