carat
color
clarity

Don't you hate it when........ game.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't you hate it when...

Religious leaders who have no clue about real life including marriage and children start preaching to you what you should be doing and not doing about marriage and children. :wink2:

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You get home from the faraway supermarket and you discover the 5€ clothing item still has the antitheft thingy in... Too much hassle to go back, but tossing the item feels soo wrong

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
..the person in front of you at the drive thru is too far from the window so when they attempt to give their card to the cashier, they can’t reach it….then their card falls on the ground but they can’t open their door wide enough to get out bc…drive thru, so the cashier has to come out to pick up the card… then the same thing happens when the cashier gives the card back thru the window bc the car is still in the same spot…:wall:

And one another note- don’t you hate run on sentences. :mrgreen:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You get home from the faraway supermarket and you discover the 5€ clothing item still has the antitheft thingy in... Too much hassle to go back, but tossing the item feels soo wrong

That has happened to me. I brought the item to a store closer by and they happily removed it for me. I had the receipt just in case they needed proof. It saved me a long trip back to the store where I purchased the item.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When you walk into a room but forget what you went in there for, so then you stand there trying to figure it out.

Last edited:

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG my cousin's friend lost her (large) engagement ring in there. It was worth way more than the car so they tore the car apart but never found the ring

I hope when they sold the car the ad read like….
2012 Ford Taurus, low Kms, air cond, alarm, includes somewhere 18kt white gold diamond ring, 2.03 carats, H, VVS - $30,000 ono

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
When your pencil/pen falls between the car seats and into that black hole underneath.
Good luck fishing it out!

Or even worse, when you just get home and take out your house keys, and they fall in. :cry2:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Or even worse, when you just get home and take out your house keys, and they fall in. :cry2:

House keys, yes!
Just yesterday I lost my sunglasses down there.

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
When you slam into doorknobs? Or a pocket gets hooked by a doorknob? Or when your headphone wires get caught on a doorknob and everything gets yanked to hell?

This wouldn't happen if some people didn't leave every door slightly ajar *seethes*.

Of course, they blame me for never walking at a normal speed and tearing around the house like a madwoman.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

......when people yell at you......

cheers--Sharon

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When you get up for a second and come back to discover the cat is drinking out of the glass of water you literally just poured for yourself :confused2:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
When you get up for a second and come back to discover the cat is drinking out of the glass of water you literally just poured for yourself :confused2:
The first time I read that I thought it said rat! and was going eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
then looked again and it was cat!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
When you slam into doorknobs? Or a pocket gets hooked by a doorknob? Or when your headphone wires get caught on a doorknob and everything gets yanked to hell?

This wouldn't happen if some people didn't leave every door slightly ajar *seethes*.

Of course, they blame me for never walking at a normal speed and tearing around the house like a madwoman.
I tore so many clothes on the handles of the under sink vanity doors that I finally ended up taking the handles off.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first time I read that I thought it said rat! and was going eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
then looked again and it was cat!

:lol: Thank goodness not a rat, I would move out! Having the cat drink out of it is gross enough, plus they always have water but ours is better of course!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You start a thread and it derails bc posters don’t read carefully or take issue with it instead of just ignoring it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results