shape
carat
color
clarity

Don''t miss Oprah today

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is showing highlights from her Legends luncheon and gave the ladies diamond earrings!!! I can''t wait to see them!!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
31.gif
She forgot to send my pair!

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
I remember when she gave away a car to everyone in the audience. It was such big new that it made headlines in Australia!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought she was going to show all the earrings she gave to the legends. Mariah Carey showed what the young legends got, black and white diamond hoops. They were really pretty!! But I was bummed cause the older legends got the really good stuff, but they didn't show them. I will wait for the next O magazine and hopefully there will be more pics. But Oprah's earrings today were fabulous, I have never seen them on her before. That alone was worth it for me.

abbott

Shiny_Rock
Sooooooo....... My niece call me today after watching Oprah.. was so excited about black diamonds... wanted to know about black diamonds, sparkle, quality,etc... Don''t know much about black diamonds... any advice to give her. She really likes black jewelry and thought the black,white contrast was wonderful... Thanks!! Abbott

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results