shape
carat
color
clarity

Don't leave uncooked rice out if you have a robot litter box

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apparently if they don't like the robot thing, some cats look for alternatives.

Has this :knockout: happened to any of you?

cat.jpg

Last edited:

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Omg wat!!! Lol welp. Ok. Note taken. We don't have one yet but we're looking to get one late this year >.> No rice out ever when we do!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Apparently some cats look for alternatives because they don't like the robot things.

Has this :knockout: happened to any of you?

cat.jpg

:lol:
When you gotta go you gotta go !

Borris got caught short last week and pooped in the bath
(over the plug hold)
I had just put new litter in her dirt box and she had already used it that night so it must have been an emergency

We have all been there
(Well not necessarily the bath or a basin of rice:mrgreen2:)

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wonder whether the health-conscious cats prefer brown rice, and the yuppie cats insist on wild rice.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I use sterilite storage containers as litter boxes and made the mistake of using one as a storage bin for their toys and, yep, they peed in it. Then I tried a wood toy box and they peed in it. So I can't use anything square at all for toy storage because they think if it's square, it's for peeing. Now I use a round plastic bucket for their toys which I caught one of them trying to pee in until it tipped over on him and scared him enough that he decided to stick with only square things. Fickle felines.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I repoted a rubber plant and not 10 min latter Borris was having a pee in it :lol:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
:lol:
When you gotta go you gotta go !

Borris got caught short last week and pooped in the bath
(over the plug hold)
I had just put new litter in her dirt box and she had already used it that night so it must have been an emergency

We have all been there
(Well not necessarily the bath or a basin of rice:mrgreen2:)

My cats would insist on white basmati rice :mrgreen2:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I use sterilite storage containers as litter boxes and made the mistake of using one as a storage bin for their toys and, yep, they peed in it. Then I tried a wood toy box and they peed in it. So I can't use anything square at all for toy storage because they think if it's square, it's for peeing. Now I use a round plastic bucket for their toys which I caught one of them trying to pee in until it tipped over on him and scared him enough that he decided to stick with only square things. Fickle felines.

Haha, ours too! They're big cats so we buy the largest sterlite containers we can find and cut a hole on the side. When we got a human child, we put legos into the same type of bins and the dumasses peed in it. We learned to put the lid on.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
ha
another rice trick if you have a non-frost free freezer(a lot of chest freezers) put your rice in it when you bring it home for a week.
Kills all the bugs.

If you have a frost free freezer(all kitchen freezers) dont put rice in it for more than a day because the freeze thaw cycles will damage it and it will not last.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that cat is just helping make rice for tonight's pu pu platter.

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Haha, ours too! They're big cats so we buy the largest sterlite containers we can find and cut a hole on the side. When we got a human child, we put legos into the same type of bins and the dumasses peed in it. We learned to put the lid on.

I thought we were the only whackadoos who do this!! :lol:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I thought we were the only whackadoos who do this!! :lol:

Ours can be vigorous flickers of poop when they try to cover it up. It ends up all over the top/over the sides of the openings when we had traditional litter boxes... and we bought them all. A few of them are larger cats, like 18-20lbs of muscle and large framed, so they get a little disgusted at having to stoop down to avoid touching poop smears on the ceiling. I mean, wouldn't you? :sick: They love these tall and wide bins, and we love that they're so much cheaper than pre-made litter boxes!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, but we have had them pee in potted plants in the house. :roll: Needless to say, we dont have any more live plants in our house.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results