shape
carat
color
clarity

Donate to Doug Jones (running against Roy Moore)

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm with you Whitewave. I donated to Doug Jones campaign after @rainwood mentioned this would be a way to help keep Moore out.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm with you Whitewave. I donated to Doug Jones campaign after @rainwood mentioned this would be a way to help keep Moore out.

Good. I feel better to know people who don't live in Alabama tried to help out. Moore is insane and his wife almost seems worse... I hope her stupid foundation is investigated. She needs to wear more cross earrings!!! The two giant ones aren't helping enough!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am speechless at the number of women who support this pig. It will be interesting to see if he wins the election and the percentages of women voters who vote for him.

Alabama also needs to raise the age of consent in their state.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am speechless at the number of women who support this pig. It will be interesting to see if he wins the election and the percentages of women voters who vote for him.

Alabama also needs to raise the age of consent in their state.

Because sexual allegations in general may be less important for his electorate?

Alabama lives by the Bible. They will not raise the age of consent because women of the Bible, 3000 years ago, married young.

I would not be surprised if Moore wins. But if he does, this should signal something to us. We can not be killing our own when they are electing theirs.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If Moore wins the Dem. party may as well close up shop.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"we’re running out of time.

There is just ONE day left until our fundraising numbers are set in stone, and we still need $250,627 to hit our goal."

Alright, I'm going to donate more money now....

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If Moore wins the Dem. party may as well close up shop.

Maybe *in Alabama*

They really are backwoods racists over there. I had to unfriend a woman whose daughter was friends with my daughter. They moved back to Alabama because Louisiana is too progressive for them.

She was a crazy insane bible racist hater...

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Well, you can never underestimate the stupidity of the electorate. We see it all the time — even here.

I’m looking at other countries to live in just in case — places where although stupid exists, it doesn’t rule.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Surprise, surprise! Trump is backing Roy Moore in the Alabama election.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Surprise, surprise! Trump is backing Roy Moore in the Alabama election.

Maybe Trump wanted to see how strong Roy Moore’s backing is with the Republican base first. He can’t afford another loss — he might look like a loser :eek2: or that people are rejecting him :eek2: — so he won’t wade in until it’s a “sure thing”. Of course, it could be akin to Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle: his act of supporting a “sure thing” could change the election if Trump truly is hated. But then it’s Alabama...so never mind. :sick:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just did. It felt good. I have a special antipathy for hypocrites who hide behind religion to abuse others and benefit themselves.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Needs $41,000 more before midnight to make the goal.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just did. It felt good. I have a special antipathy for hypocrites who hide behind religion to abuse others and benefit themselves.

Truly. Moore is the epitome of everything I despise

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Needs 21k now

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
$8,900 needed now

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel the same way Whitewave. We need a barf emoji!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results