shape
carat
color
clarity

Donald Trump and Melanie Expecting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to them
36.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I knew it would soon because I heard that she wanted kids and that Donald Trump was open. to the idea.

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
I still find it hard to believe that such a beautiful woman can enjoy making love to such a goofy, old man. But congrats to him anyway. Good thing he has enough money to support so many children.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/27/2005 11:50:24 AM
Author: aphisiglovessae
I still find it hard to believe that such a beautiful woman can enjoy making love to such a goofy, old man. But congrats to him anyway. Good thing he has enough money to support so many children.
I agree. It''s not just the age....he has not kept himself up very well. I was so surprised to find out he''s only 59. He looks to be in his mid to late 60''s!

I bet Brad Pitt would look like he''s 35 when he hits his 50''s.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Congratulations Donald and Melania!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
This will be interesting to watch!!

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/27/2005 12:12:01 PM
Author: jaysonsmom

Date: 9/27/2005 11:50:24 AM
Author: aphisiglovessae
I agree. It''s not just the age....he has not kept himself up very well. I was so surprised to find out he''s only 59. He looks to be in his mid to late 60''s!

I bet Brad Pitt would look like he''s 35 when he hits his 50''s.
Billions of dollars in assets can make many women enjoy making love to goofy old men who don''t keep themselves up very well and have funny looking hair.[$$)]

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, not to poo poo on their baby parade, but EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
YUCK YUCK YUCK!

I hope that baby looks like her!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I called this!! She was wearing this empire-waist diaphanous (sp?) looking gown at the Emmys and I thought, *AHA*!! Good for them--honestly, he IS a goofy, pompous dude, but for some reason I find him endearing....that Green Acres duet w/ Megan Mullaly was priceless, he should wear overalls more often. Hey, let''s hope baby takes after Mommy
11.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/27/2005 3:08:04 PM
Author: blueroses
I called this!! She was wearing this empire-waist diaphanous (sp?) looking gown at the Emmys and I thought, *AHA*!! Good for them--honestly, he IS a goofy, pompous dude, but for some reason I find him endearing....that Green Acres duet w/ Megan Mullaly was priceless, he should wear overalls more often. Hey, let''s hope baby takes after Mommy
11.gif

Yeah! I thought something was up at the emmy''s she didn''t look like her usual self - like she had gained a few. And the dress for her body was kind of a dead give away! : )

Scintillating...

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Hehehe, here''s to hoping the little one gets Mommy''s hair!!

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
I have to say his other children seem very well adjusted and decent (nothing like the idiots on that Celebrity Cattle Ride show I had the misfortune to stumble across once!) and they seem to adore their dad so hopefully this little one will follow suit.
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, they will certainly want for nothing that''s for sure!

I actually saw them interviewed on Larry King Live one night. She seemed suprisingly down to earth. In response to some question about relationships from Larry, he said that he works real hard everyday. He loves to work, make deals, make money. But when he gets home, he doesn''t want to have to work at a relationship. He wants it just to work and he feels that he and this new wife are very comfortable with one another and don''t have alot of arguing, etc. The more you think about it, the more you have to agree. If you have to work at every little thing in a relationship, then you are probably in the wrong one. Everyone has ups and downs to be sure but there really needs to be a deep comfort zone there. After listening to him on several topics, it is obvious that he is an intelligent man. No wonder he has made a fortune.

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/27/2005 3:14:37 PM
Author: Scintillating
Date: 9/27/2005 3:08:04 PM

Author: blueroses

11.gif

Yeah! I thought something was up at the emmy''s she didn''t look like her usual self - like she had gained a few. And the dress for her body was kind of a dead give away! : )

Scintillating...

How true. My DF like no star and even he thinks that Donald is the man. Besides the hair, of course.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like them together, I''m such a sucker. They have been together for what, 5 years before getting married? So it''s not a fly by night wedding/marriage kind of thing and I hope this one lasts. She seems like a great ''foil'' for him and his strong personality and I hope they are very happy with the new addition!!

koko

Shiny_Rock
Melania is smart, like Marla, she sure got her insurance policy, oops I meant pregnancy, effective immediately!!
29.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Was just watching access hollywood...Melania said she doesn't feel the husband should be in the delivery room....very interesting. I have to say that I can clearly see her motivation although I don't agree. I don't think she wants Donald to see her as a "mommy" and doesn't want him to see him giving birth b/c it may take away from her "mistique" or the fact that she is a trophy on a pedestal...That after seeing her give birth she would be less attractive in his eyes..and I have to wonder if there a teensy weensy bit of truth to it with *some* men (lesser species of men of course!)...e/t I totally disagree and think it's pathetic. Interesting!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/2/2005 2:16:35 PM
Author: koko
Melania is smart, like Marla, she sure got her insurance policy, oops I meant pregnancy, effective immediately!!
29.gif
Exactly! One way to get around an iron clad pre-nup.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like them together too. She seems really sweet. And like Mara said they have been together for awhile so I think it is nice if they want to start a family.

EdSkinner

Shiny_Rock
Just what the world needs, another Trump. A egotistical low life. I really hope the rug rat has her hair and not his god awful comb over.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results