shape
carat
color
clarity

Don’t mess with my stuffing...

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes raisins in stuffings is grounds for a revolt.
My wifey made me my favorite stuffing and I had 2 suppers of just a big plate of stuffing the 2 days after.
Apple sausage stuffing for the win!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't like stuffing at all. It's just a weird texture.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes raisins in stuffings is grounds for a revolt.
My wifey made me my favorite stuffing and I had 2 suppers of just a big plate of stuffing the 2 days after.
Apple sausage stuffing for the win!

You know how to do it right. I’ve never had apple sausage stuffing. I need to make it on a non-holiday and give it a try.

We smoked a turkey in July and made all kinds of non traditional sides. I made a cornbread bacon stuffing. It was delicious. I wouldn’t want it on Thanksgiving, but in the middle of July, it was perfect!

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here in the South, we make a lot of cornbread dressing. This is mine from the other day before I put it in the oven to bake it. I did add some cooked, boneless chicken on top before it went into the oven. Then there's the plate with a spoonful or two of everything that made up our family Thanksgiving meal. Needless to say, I didn't eat another thing that day....and we won't mention the desserts. LOL! IMG_8696.JPG IMG_8695.JPG

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here in the South, we make a lot of cornbread dressing. This is mine from the other day before I put it in the oven to bake it. I did add some cooked, boneless chicken on top before it went into the oven. Then there's the plate with a spoonful or two of everything that made up our family Thanksgiving meal. Needless to say, I didn't eat another thing that day....and we won't mention the desserts. LOL! IMG_8696.JPG IMG_8695.JPG

I love that you had deviled eggs!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results