Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Does this band look too big with this ER?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. I like it!!!! Can you put it on your ring finger and take more pics though?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope, I love it!

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
I love it!! Would love to see more pics. It would also look gorgeous as a RHR.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks good to me!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ultimately, it’s what you think that matters, but I’m going to go against the tide here, and say whilst they’re both beautiful rings, for me, I’d want a smaller band to show off your lovely solitaire.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes it’s being resized to match the band
I don’t know that your setting‘S width will ever match the band completely. I think that band will always protrude a little more than the ering due to the difference in styles. I’m a lot anal about non matching widths when I’m wearing them, but I think they look beautiful on other people.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How does the mount of the solitaire abut against the diamonds of the band?

monipod

Shiny_Rock
Hard to say just from photos. I would love the solitaire to have a slightly thicker band but it could look perfectly balanced in real life. Both stunning rings and if you love it, it's perfect.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks fab to me, rarely is anything "too much bling" for us on PS.... :lol:

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, too large. @Rfisher is on the money with her scaled down version. Same sized diamonds - but the construction is more flattering.

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don’t know that your setting‘S width will ever match the band completely. I think that band will always protrude a little more than the ering due to the difference in styles. I’m a lot anal about non matching widths when I’m wearing them, but I think they look beautiful on other people.
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one anal about that! It drives me friggin' nuts when they don't match up.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
i think the eternity band has diamonds that is a little big for my taste. I would prefer a slightly smaller diamond size.

What you need to also take into consdieration is the height of the eternity band and where it sits against the ER. the eternity band may abrade/ wear down the basket of the ER.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.