shape
carat
color
clarity

Does Bruce Boone Sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
I just ordered and received a titanium band from Boone Rings and I can''t believe how fast it was.

Here''s the chronology:

Thursday 9:50 PM - Order placed on Boone website

Thursday 10:52 PM - Order Confirmation by e-mail

Thursday 11:42 PM - e-mail from Bruce Boone thanking for order and "I''ll get started on it"

Friday 11:28 AM - e-mail from Bruce Boone saying ring completed and out by Priority Mail

Received it today! Does this guy ever sleep? I''ve waited much longer for e-mail responses to questions. I don''t know if I''ve ever received anything custom made any faster.

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not surprised! I've had amazingly detailed and speedy responses from Bruce every time I've sent him a question (and I've been a pest). I can't wait to get my ring from him... just as soon as I locate that perfect diamond. Glad to hear you had such a good experience!
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha I know what you mean noobie...when he re-did Greg's ring for us....it was...

Wednesday 10am: Mara drops off FedEx overnight with old ring & diamond to Bruce

Thursday 10am: Mara gets call from Bruce saying he got package and already has wax molding and has just a few questions

Thursday 3pm: Bruce emails to tell Mara ring is DONE and he is shipping FedEx that afternoon

Friday 10am: Mara receives ring at home, beautiful and in the right size!!
2.gif

Whereas Absolute Titanium told us it would be at least 3 weeks for another ring to be made.

Trust me...we were floored too. He must really love his work! Greg has gotten countless compliments on the diamond as well as the craftsmanship of the ring.
1.gif

derekinla

Shiny_Rock
I too can attest to Bruce's rapid turnaround time and highly personlized service. He did a fantastic job on my titanium wedding band and I received the ring within like 5 business days.
appl.gif

boonerings

Shiny_Rock
It's 12:30 and I just got back from the shop
6.gif
) I do sleep, but I also try to stay on top of orders. I don't like having people wait or getting calls with people wondering where rings are and having to constantly reprioritize orders. People order on the internet on faith that they will get what they paid for. I don't want them to question themselves on that. It's pretty simple; when it's a busy day, I work longer hours. It has been very busy lately.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 6/8/2004 12:36:46 AM boonerings wrote:

It has been very busy lately.----------------

Great to hear that! Good for you.
appl.gif

Nan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results